1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass. Looks like a repaint of the OG suit with tiny different details. Nothing beats the Red and Blue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'll be in for this one. I have the others so might as well. Besides, cheaper to get in initially than hunting around and paying out the nose later.

I prefer the build on the adult Advanced Suit Spidey, but this is a nice suit and I think it'll look even better than those prototype pictures in-hand. I knew I'd be buying this so no surprise there.

Hmm. Doesn't jump out at me as a must-buy. Might settle with the promo or just wait for the 'third' movie suit. The stealth version looks great however.

Gotta say I was looking forward to this but not immediately blown away by these early pics. Might end up with the advanced suit after all.

Yeah it does sort of have the feel of a repaint, but personally I think it looks far more striking with the black, as the blue on the HC suit always seemed way too light to me.

And of course I'm sure this will look a whole lot cooler in hand.

This one is an instant buy and will look great next to the Homecoming version, I'm wondering if they'll do a Deluxe for this one too. I have a feeling there is more to this suit in film that will end up as accessories for HT no problem.

This suit looks great in the trailers and I was sure I'd pick up the HT fig. Like some have mentioned though, it's a little underwhelming. I know there are differences but it does have that feeling of a repaint.

The suit looks good in that Chinese poster. The suit seems to have some metal accents.

So is "Upgraded Suit" the official name for this one?

It looks pretty dope to me. What do you find disappointing? The black material/texture looks pretty accurate. Is it the red parts?
Was hoping he would get a little bit more muscular body, but it just looks like a repaint. Red and black colour combo looks good.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Was hoping he would get a little bit more muscular body, but it just looks like a repaint. Red and black colour combo looks good.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Well, it's not like Tom Holland bulked up since the last film, so it would look odd if he was significantly more jacked in this suit.

I fully expect them to repaint the Holland headsculpt again.

Eyes looking right this time!

Way better than the blue tech suit.

Total opposite for me, not very impressed at all. It'll have to be packed with some great stuff to get me to consider it.

Nice to get a "First Appearance"-referenced look in the movies, but not different enough from the first costume to interest me much.

Yeah that pretty much. I was expecting to really want it for some reason, maybe I will after the movie, but just not WOWing me at all.

Back