1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's not like Tom Holland bulked up since the last film, so it would look odd if he was significantly more jacked in this suit.

Well obviously he isnt jacked but he is slim and highly toned even in the suit on screen. Especially shoulders and arms. Wish they made a slimmer build of the ps4 body. He just looks too soft in the mcu version body they keep re- using. Especially around the arms. They are near shapeless. Look at this definition. If they can do it with ps4 spidey, they can def do it with the mcu version. Again just a slimmer of a body but same muscular concept

maxresdefault (17).jpg
Needs to show a little better underneath on these figs.

I don’t think he should be bulky, but more lean and toned. The arms and calves should be a bit thinner. Last few figures have had cankles on them. I guess that would require a brand new body, but it seems like it’d worth it for Hot Toys.

Exactly what im saying

Well obviously he isnt jacked but he is slim and highly toned even in the suit on screen. Especially shoulders and arms. Wish they made a slimmer build of the ps4 body. He just looks too soft in the mcu version body they keep re- using. Especially around the arms. They are near shapeless. Look at this definition. If they can do it with ps4 spidey, they can def do it with the mcu version. Again just a slimmer of a body but same muscular concept

View attachment 458657
Needs to show a little better underneath on these figs.
giphy.gif

LOOK AT THAT FORM.

So it's now the "Upgraded Suit"... makes sense I guess. No other reason to change unless Peter prefers black..

spidey.jpg

spidey2.jpg

Wow. Really like this a lot. Not a fan of the web wings or whatever they’re called on this suit but the rest? Yes please, this is the Spidey I’ll be getting. I like the non fabric head sculpt. No bumpy head.

Looking pretty good to me. Seems a bit light on accessories though. Hopefully that translates to a reasonable (by current pricing standards at least) price.

Looking pretty good to me. Seems a bit light on accessories though. Hopefully that translates to a reasonable (by current pricing standards at least) price.

Well it does state that an additional accessory is coming as well...I guess it's a spoiler accessory which is why it hasn't been revealed yet.

So it's now the "Upgraded Suit"... makes sense I guess. No other reason to change unless Peter prefers black..

Peter does prefer black...in case you couldn't tell based on his preference with the ladies...Toomes' daughter Liz...and now Michelle Jones. :lol

Wow. Really like this a lot. Not a fan of the web wings or whatever they’re called on this suit but the rest? Yes please, this is the Spidey I’ll be getting. I like the non fabric head sculpt. No bumpy head.

Pretty sure the head is still fabric. You can see the seam slightly at the top of the head towards the back.

Oooo, nice HT. Does anyone know where to get debris/street rubble base for 1/6th figures. Feel like this or any Spider-Man figure really won't shine with standard bases.

Back