Hot Toys Miles G. Morales / Prowler. Across the Spider-Verse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have rather liked to have seen Pavitr Prabhakar instead of this. Feel like that would have tied up the main team for Part 1 really nicely.

99aea214cc0f79fe952c0017f00a112d9c3f5e10.gif

Also how the hell have we not gotten a Peter B Parker yet?
Yeah, I can only assume they want to get production out ahead of the next movie but all I really want in this scale is Hobie and Pavitr. Hobie looks phenomenal and I think they could make Pavitr's suit work with more soft and stretchy materials than the printed rubber suits

IMG_8121.jpeg

love this idea for a pose / display, do we think this is photoshop or maybe he has magnets in the glove? a handle? feel like im missing something obvious but hoping it can be done without a flight pole.

View attachment 664278
love this idea for a pose / display, do we think this is photoshop or maybe he has magnets in the glove? a handle? feel like im missing something obvious but hoping it can be done without a flight pole.

Probably just Photoshopped the support or intern’s hand out. No way they’d use magnets in that manner. Hot Toys is magnet allergic. :lol

Wouldn’t trust leaving a figure like that anyway with just a small area of contact. They intend for people to use the included clamp for a pose like that, the way it’s set up.

IMG_2928.jpeg

Ordered this one too. I was excited to see this and be able to get a Prowler. After ordering this a Spider Punk, the debate is if I should get the newest Miles and also 2099 since I have the first Miles and the videogame 2099.

Back