1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another rubber suit… Urgh.
I’m so over it.
What made me laugh is them talking about the super articulated body they're using, only for them to show that the suit is the same rubbery creasing material like it's always been. What the hell is the point of a super articulated body if the suit is the same as always?

The figure looks great but put in the pile of all their other rubbery Spider-Man figures that need to stay in museum poses so that they don't get damaged.

The game-inspired figure features a newly developed masked head with two pairs of interchangeable eye pieces, a hugely-poseable body for dynamic poses, meticulously tailored superior suit in red and black with asymmetric patterns and black spider emblem,

pMNWdvT.png

Only Scarlet and Spiderverse Miles had fabric thin enough to move and crease in a manner that scaled properly with posing, all this vinyl/rubber whatever it is always just ends up looking like they're wearing a stiff neoprene wetsuit when it bunches up

If it's made from the material used for their first miles from the ps4 game it should be good. I thought the material on that was great.

Well... what kind of suit are you looking for? By the way...I don't think it's rubber.
One that stretches and doesn't bunch up horribly the moment you bend Spidey's torso, and raise or bend an arm or leg.
One that encourages and accomodates dynamic posing over restricting and discouraging it.
One that you can touch and imagine 'Yeah, this might actually be what Spider-Man would wear.'

One that stretches and doesn't bunch up horribly the moment you bend Spidey's torso, and raise or bend an arm or leg.
One that encourages and accomodates dynamic posing over restricting and discouraging it.
One that you can touch and imagine 'Yeah, this might actually be what Spider-Man would wear.'
I just got the Scarlet Spider yesterday. After the Classic and 2099 (which I still both love), it’s like a revelation getting a Spider that can pose up a storm without much issue.

After playing the game i thought this suit looked cool but i thought if HT did it i might be able to pass. Now i'm thinking i may not it looks great and bad-ass, and who is gonna do a superior again? Probably nobody.

One thing I cannot stand about these Playstation Spider-Man figures is the masks all having raised webbing whilst it is always flat on the suit itself.

Super jarring to look at for me.

Back