1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be on the fence for now. Iron Spider was my first and ordered the FFH Promo for the classic look. Not sure how many $pider-Man figures I need.

I'm holding out hopefully for a Mysterio figure as I'd PO it instantly. A Hydo-Man base as was mentioned previously by would be excellent. But you know how Hot Toys are with villains sometimes.

Wasn't spiderman pretty jacked in the 80s and 90s cartoons and comics? I remember him being large in the 90s show and the clone saga.
Everything in the 80s and 90s was jacked. I think the more conventional portrayal of Spidey is more akin to a gymnast and climber. Which Holland apparently has a background in the former.

Everything in the 80s and 90s was jacked. I think the more conventional portrayal of Spidey is more akin to a gymnast and climber. Which Holland apparently has a background in the former.

Sorry, my point was it's not out of the question to want a more muscular spidey because that's what some people grew up with. Not this figure because it doesn't fit the movie. But maybe one down the line.

I like this. The black covers all the unnecessary black lines that were all over the blue suit. And Red & Black is a nice homage to the original Amazing Fantasy costume. I'm tempted by this, but I prefer an adult Parker than little teenage boy Parker. My ASM2 Spidey is still good enough for now (regardless of whether it is movie accurate or not to put with my HT MCU figures). That is until HT shows the PS4 classic costume Spidey!! :pray: That's an instant PO for me.

Sorry, my point was it's not out of the question to want a more muscular spidey because that's what some people grew up with. Not this figure because it doesn't fit the movie. But maybe one down the line.

The Advanced Suit Spidey from the video game is a nice muscular figure. Initially I wasn't thrilled with the large white spider logos on it but it's grown on me.

Well, it's not like Tom Holland bulked up since the last film, so it would look odd if he was significantly more jacked in this suit.
Not significantly, just more subtle musle tones like this. Special after Spidey PS4, I expected them to do this.
Design wise it's pretty good, MCU suit looks better in black and red, than blue and red.
33887a8c1578a7a5b5abc07a9fa14413.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

If you look carefully, the back of the head seems like a slight raise in material. If there is a spike/nipple then it's on the back of the sculpt.

I don’t think he should be bulky, but more lean and toned. The arms and calves should be a bit thinner. Last few figures have had cankles on them. I guess that would require a brand new body, but it seems like it’d worth it for Hot Toys.

Back