Hot Toys expanding their Johnny Depp portfolio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it sounds like Lerner and not Elias will be the next release for the Platoon line. Saving the best for last as I kinda predicted.

Medicom already did a good job with that character, I can't see the need to make more of him. The film was pretty awful too
As a-dev says, I think Lerner would make the most sense

Oh I see, of course a HT version can still surpass that but yeah, a Lerner figure is sure to be the next Depp figure for HT after Capt. Jack :)

The JS DX can't get here soon enough for me! Can't wait to see what that figure turns out like and what he comes with.

Other than that, maybe a Sands would be cool. :dunno But then what about El Mariachi..and then you'd need a Bucho...and on and on...
It would just be out of control! :panic:

As much as I would love a Duke (and Gonzo) - HT has a backlog of announced stuff that hasn't shown up.

I'm starting to get a Chris Howes vibe.

I've got a feeling we'll be getting Lerner before Jack, I can't see Jack coming out until the end of the year but I'll probably be wrong knowing me but I'm really looking forward to seeing Jack though, I still love my AWE Jack & HT have come along way since, the Pers system should look awesome with this figure. Should come with great accessories to, can't wait :)

Gonna be getting the Dx JS for my wife when it is released. So I can continue to not feel bad about buying what I buy for myself :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see a Scissorhands re-release. It's my favourite film of all time (which is tough to choose I'll regret saying that) and the only reason I didn't buy the figure is because it just wasn't Depp.

I'd say Ed Wood is my second favourite Depp/Burton film but what an odd figure that would make. Include Angora sweater.

This is the only Willy Wonka I would like to see
willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

This is great news. I like Medicom's idea of a Depp line, but Medicom just sucks too much to pull it off right. HT could definately do it though! I just hope if we get Crane, we get the Horseman too.

Back