GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehhh I thought it was just ok of an episode. A bit over the top. I personally don't care what happens with Fish's story line, I'm waning on Penguin, so right now the Ogre story will do.

I really want Penguin to take her out. Been waiting a long time for it. I'll be so disappointed if he doesn't get too.

I have a feeling it will be lackluster. I was kinda hoping that the doctor would Frankenstein her.

Now, that I've 'seen the light' of the Flash TV series, this has slipped to number two on my 'favorite new shows' list this year. I still need to get caught up, but man, the Flash is really something. Totally surprised me.

Really enjoy this show though and will follow it out until season's end.

I have a feeling it will be lackluster. I was kinda hoping that the doctor would Frankenstein her.

I'm pretty sure her departure was decided after the taping of season one. So unfortunately my guess is, her demise will just be talked about in season two.

I'm pretty sure her departure was decided after the taping of season one. So unfortunately my guess is, her demise will just be talked about in season two.

I'm starting to like her more. Wish she would have stayed around.

Yea, I'm not caring for the Fish storyline either, although the Dollmaker backstory stuff is good to have.

I particularly liked Selina's actions in this episode - it's a nice way to further set in motion some of the reasoning behind why Bruce does things the way he does later in life.

It's coming soon... :wink1: I got a kick out of watching the poor extras try to move around in tight leather..so much squeaking on set. :lol

It's coming soon... :wink1: I got a kick out of watching the poor extras try to move around in tight leather..so much squeaking on set. :lol

:lol :lol Does it continue with the Ogre storyline? (I still haven't seen this past week.)

I got half way through this latest episode and I'm REALLY struggling. It's just really slow, in my opinion.

hmmm...2 episodes pass and no discussion...:huh

Still enjoying Bullock (his reaction at the club was perfect :lol) and Nygma's transformation has been fun to watch. Finale should be good.

Back