GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked seeing Nygma start his turn and Penguin was great as always. Looking forward to next week and Bruce finding the caves.

Just caught up with the previous 3 episodes and the Ogre stuff was pretty good! Is it me, or is this show more violent than all the live action Batman movies combined? :lol

Penguin has stole the whole season, if he ever makes a big screen return here's your blueprint how to do it.

Just caught up with the previous 3 episodes and the Ogre stuff was pretty good! Is it me, or is this show more violent than all the live action Batman movies combined? :lol

That's how many I'm down. I need to get caught up, but I'm just losing faith. :(

THe past few eps have been good. Very curious to see how it all plays out with Falcone, Maroni, and Penguin's plan. And then throw in Fish.... :panic:

Missed last week since I live in northern Va and the damn Baltimore riot coverage pushed the show to 11pm so my DVR missed it. Did Fish die? Hopefully she's gone.

Wasn't Barbara Jim's wife in the future? Why go all Harley Quinn these past two episodes? :lol

Also, poor
Spoiler Spoiler:
. I swore he was smarter than that.

Future Barbara Gordon has a few issues.....

Fish actually looked interesting all punk'd up. Guess this was her exit as Mrs. Will Smith ain't coming back.

Bruce and the cave. Looks like on the show daddy may have some pre-batman stuff going on.

Just noticed when the rocket launcher's missile hit the car - the "chickens" didn't even flinch....:lol Hmmmmmm.....

Just saw 'The Scarecrow' episode and man,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Barbara is nuts :cuckoo: I like that, I totally saw it coming. I feel bad for Falcone he was alright and that final scene wow...

I've actually started to like Gotham, now that they've thrown caution to the wind and said "**** it, let's see if we can out-crazy last week's episode." Seriously, though; this is probably the closest we'll get to watching what Meth feels like on television.:lol

Back