GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rVFI0ne.gif

It's going to be kind of weird without her, in all honesty. When I thought it was a gritty cop drama, I thought she seemed very out of place, but, seeing it as the over-the-top camp fest it is, now, I'm not sure getting rid of her trademark theatrics is a good idea.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I seriously hope we jump a good 5-10 years by next season. I don't think they can restrain themselves from using all of these villains. We'll have all of Batman's villains fully established before Bruce can drive a car :slap

I would be okay with that. Make Bruce 17, move the process, let Gordon have a little bit of victory before complicating him again. I actually like this show except for Bruce. Some of the connections are neat but overall he drags the show down.

I was really disappointed with the redhood episode. The scene with Fish was pretty cool, I guess. Other than that, it was a below average episode, imo.

I liked the idea of the revolving Red Hood, especially given the history of the character and how eventually ends up under there.

I liked the Alfred arc. I'm amused by the Selina/Ivy weirdness and Barbara letting them hang out in her place. I'm curious how the Red Hood theme will play out later (or if the theme will ever see the light of day again).

Barbara annoys me, fun to look at but the writers have no clue what to do with her. Her hanging with Lil' Catwoman and Ivy is weird to me.

I wonder if Thompkins & Gordon could get together in this universe and have Barbara...

I love the Leslie/Jim dynamic. Barbara Kean is his ex-wife in the books now, I'd be okay if Jim slips or something gets Babs knocked up for the purpose of making Lil' Barbara and then continues with Leslie. Morena is fantastic and needs to be a regular.

Then what was the point of dragging on her story?

Depending on how it ends or who ends it, making her seems almost unstoppable only to be stopped by one of the lower characters or even Oswald would make a good plot point. Oswald went from moving up the chain and coming into his own back to sniveling sidekick in the mob, so that would set things back in the right motion.

I personally am against Gotham, but I'd be an ******* not to admit that I do like an occasional episode, where I see a good symbiosis of writing and solid acting.

And because I watched cause of Liz and Thompkins. :monkey3

I've just decided that I'm content with the show, as it is, but, I still acknowlede the fact that I could totally do a better job than these dudes, given the opportunity.:lol

I've just decided that I'm content with the show, as it is, but, I still acknowlede the fact that I could totally do a better job than these dudes, given the opportunity.:lol
I always wish I would get the opportunity. I'm super 50/50 on this. It has a hit with a few misses.

As for the whole Barbara thing, I just think she's smokin' so I don't mind her scenes, but I hate her characters.

Barbara annoys me, fun to look at but the writers have no clue what to do with her. Her hanging with Lil' Catwoman and Ivy is weird to me.

They're just killing time and don't want the characters out of view while they decide, I'm guessing. From the beginning, the most useless character to me has been Ivy. (Which is a sin.) The cat on the backburner bugs me too.

I love the Leslie/Jim dynamic. Barbara Kean is his ex-wife in the books now, I'd be okay if Jim slips or something gets Babs knocked up for the purpose of making Lil' Barbara and then continues with Leslie. Morena is fantastic and needs to be a regular.

Morena, all day every day. Although, why they brought Sarah Essen in now, while he's in a relationship with Thompkins, after leaving the woman he hasn't had Batgirl with yet...

:gah:

I just want things to progress, and to do it in a manner a hell of a lot tighter than it has been so far. Otherwise, the show can be as weird as it wants. I like it a lot in this raw form. I just hope it learns how to be itself before it derails.

Depending on how it ends or who ends it, making her seems almost unstoppable only to be stopped by one of the lower characters or even Oswald would make a good plot point. Oswald went from moving up the chain and coming into his own back to sniveling sidekick in the mob, so that would set things back in the right motion.

Back