Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Maglor, very nice indeed. :clap

Just goes to prove my point...GTG is an 'AMAZING PF'.

Bill

Thanks. Amazing is the right word. I'm proud to have it as my one PF. :)

Nice Mags! Love the FOTR poster behind it.

Thanks. I don't usually like to display my figures with a picture of the real person, because it can highlight the flaws (however minor) in the sculpt. But this sculpt is so stelar that I can get away with it.

I got ya. I like the look of that when folks do that with certain pieces it just works really well.

I received gandalf the grey ex number 215 today everything was in mint condition even the staff was in perfect shape. I m not even going to try to figure out how to put the batteries in and use the light up feature. My gandalfs cloths are really wrinkled lol.

The battery compartment is just on his stomach basically. Right around the waistband of the pants is the button to turn it on and off. Really simple to use and it looks amazing.

Do eeett.

The battery compartment is just on his stomach basically. Right around the waistband of the pants is the button to turn it on and off. Really simple to use and it looks amazing.

Do eeett.

Best advice ever light up is amazing on this the batteries were already in I just had to pull the plastic tab out. This pf should be up for pf of the year so amazing ireally like the portrait wit hthe hat but so glad igot the ex cause that sculpt is amazing.

10.jpg

I always liked your little shelves but do you pretty much have a dust free house? I live in farm country and unless I never want to open my windows, I could never display things like this. Really cool though.

Thanks Ween :)

I wouldn't call it dust free, but I don't have anything billowing in the windows.

I do a light dusting about once a week, and dust every inch about every other month. It's a pain in the ass to take every figure down one by one and dust. However dusting the figures themselves has become a lot easier since I discovered this:

cleansafe_dust_remover.jpg

Well, I was looking forward to paying my final flex-payment tomorrow, and having Gandalf shipped next week, when I recieved an e-mail from Sideshow this morning saying:

"This email is in regards to your order for Gandalf the Grey Premium Format Exclusive item #3000171flex. Unfortunately we were just informed by our shipping department that our inventory on this item was not correct and we will not be able to fulfill your order."

They have offered me 15% off a regular version, which i'm not sure about yet, as I really wanted the exclusive. :dunno

Really I think this is horrendous. I got an e-mail only last week saying that everything was fine, and i've been looking forward to this for months. The e-mail wasn't even that apologetic, just had a small 'sorry for any inconvenience' sentence stuck on the end. :mad:

I'm really disappointed, but also really angry as it's such an easy thing they've got wrong. Anyone else ever had this happen to them? And should I still go for the regular? :dunno

Sorry, just had to vent a little. :peace

It sucks. The hatless head is nice to have, but if you're not going to use it, I say take the regular edition as it's sold out now too. Check around online for the regular edition, 15% makes him cheaper than BBTS anyway.

Well, I was looking forward to paying my final flex-payment tomorrow, and having Gandalf shipped next week, when I recieved an e-mail from Sideshow this morning saying:

"This email is in regards to your order for Gandalf the Grey Premium Format Exclusive item #3000171flex. Unfortunately we were just informed by our shipping department that our inventory on this item was not correct and we will not be able to fulfill your order."

They have offered me 15% off a regular version, which i'm not sure about yet, as I really wanted the exclusive. :dunno

Really I think this is horrendous. I got an e-mail only last week saying that everything was fine, and i've been looking forward to this for months. The e-mail wasn't even that apologetic, just had a small 'sorry for any inconvenience' sentence stuck on the end. :mad:

I'm really disappointed, but also really angry as it's such an easy thing they've got wrong. Anyone else ever had this happen to them? And should I still go for the regular? :dunno

Sorry, just had to vent a little. :peace

Thats Terrible Anubis! I would be furious too! Good luck with your decision.

Back