Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome-kirk.jpg

Received my Cocoboloboy Premium Format Shelf. Now I just need to wait for Gandalf. :cool:

I'm not even into the whole LOTR movies TOO much. I like them, but not enough of a follower to get into these PF's.... But after seeing this PF..... WOW. Now I'm seeing what everyone is saying about it being the PF of the year. This looks absolutely fantastic. And an LED light up crystal?! Sold....

I'm shocked this is still in stock, even considering how big of a fan base the LOTR line has...... :dunno

Anybody wanna win an EXCLUSIVE Premium Format Gandalf the Grey FOR FREE!!

We are GIVING away ONE EXCLUSIVE Premium Format Gandalf the Grey from Sideshow Collectibles as part of our Christmas Holiday Special Feature at The Green Dragon!

Take a moment...get registered if you are not a member, earn some valuable points and get in on the action so you can get this sucker for FREE!!

I picked this up yesterday, and I am blown away by the production quality. Sideshow has really upped the game on statues. The paint apps on the head are excellent. I wouldn't even think about repainting him. It even uses translucent paints. Just excellent.

I wasn't sure how it would turn out from the proto pics, but after seeing pics here (and ordering Gollum), I had to get it. It is even better in person. I can't believe the Exclusive isn't even sold out.

Come on, LOTR fans, buy this thing up! How can you love LOTR and not die for this piece?

Well I just got an order in on the exclusive while it was still available did not want to pass this up. I also ordered morgul lord in the regular and also had gollum preordered on day 1. I went flex on all three I just hope my gandalfs staff is not going to be broken I thought I heard on here some people had broken staffs.

Back