Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say having a light up feature IMO would cheapen the look of this statue and move it into doll/toy status, a statue is a statue it doesn't need lights, bells and whistles so to speak to add to it if it's good enough which so far this one is. That of course is just my opinion before the attack starts!! :lol :angelsmil

Weren't you supposed to have jumped off a building by now?......:monkey3 I hate to disagree with you light haters :naughty, but I'm all for a light up staff. I won't lose any sleep if it doesn't have one, but personally I think it would look great, esp. under low light conditions. I own many SS statues with light up features including the Darth Maul and Varth Vader PF's, the Terminator Endoskeleton, and 20" Hunter Killer and the light up features on these pieces not only doesn't take away from them, it enhances them IMO. You guys do realize there is nothing forcing you to flip the on button or put batteries in the compartment.......:D

Weren't you supposed to have jumped off a building by now?......:monkey3 I hate to disagree with you light haters :naughty, but I'm all for a light up staff. I won't lose any sleep if it doesn't have one, but personally I think it would look great, esp. under low light conditions. I own many SS statues with light up features including the Darth Maul and Varth Vader PF's, the Terminator Endoskeleton, and 20" Hunter Killer and the light up features on these pieces not only doesn't take away from them, it enhances them IMO. You guys do realize there is nothing forcing you to flip the on button or put batteries in the compartment.......:D

I thought you had to caress it gently, say a few words and blow on it to get it to work? :angelsmil

Oh, and do that with the light crystal as well :D

I thought you had to caress it gently, say a few words and blow it to get it to work? :angelsmil

Oh, and do that with the light crystal as well :D

I'm afraid to ask where your mind is at the moment.....:monkey3

I dedicate my 7,000th post to this amazing PF! :bow

Thanks again Sideshow and bring up the official announcement asap!

Hey Ringer big congrats on 7000!!

Woodsy, I am back to haunt you and I have special powers that are from the "udder side" ..... so look out! :naughty

Dave Mac you are a perv and a deviant but I love your style!! :lol

Me? I'm an angel..............:angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil

For the love of Gawd, Woodsy....you too? :rotfl

You know that line in Cinemas just when the movie is about to start someone shouts "shine a light, there's puke on the seat"!!!:rotfl

Who ya gonna call? Call GANDALF!!!! :rotfl

Ah, the quality............:lol:lol:lol

I have to say having a light up feature IMO would cheapen the look of this statue and move it into doll/toy status, a statue is a statue it doesn't need lights, bells and whistles so to speak to add to it if it's good enough which so far this one is. That of course is just my opinion before the attack starts!! :lol :angelsmil

I agree with you, i mean, just look at the Danbury Mint Barad-Dur!

You know that line in Cinemas just when the movie is about to start someone shouts "shine a light, there's puke on the seat"!!!:rotfl

Who ya gonna call? Call GANDALF!!!! :rotfl

Ah, the quality............:lol:lol:lol

Where are you taking your comedy routine next week...that's a show I want to avoid.....:naughty

Light up crystal is a must-have, Sideshow! A must-have!

(or not.. But I would prefer to have the option...) ;)

But seriously, this is one piece that it would definitely work well with.

I feel the same way! I would love to have the light up feature, but if not, well, it certainly won't change my mind in getting it. To be honest, I'd rather have that as the exclusive rather than the switch out heads because I would never display him without his hat.

light up or not, I've got to get this one...and here I was hoping to hold off a few months and get my finances in better order before buying another pf!

light up or not, I've got to get this one...and here I was hoping to hold off a few months and get my finances in better order before buying another pf!

Look how long it took us to get Legolas? You could order it and have time to save up the money for it.

Look how long it took us to get Legolas? You could order it and have time to save up the money for it.

I agree with The Ween. Good grief, it's not even up for pre-order yet! :google Start putting aside $30/month NOW and you will be in great shape by the time Gandalf starts shipping.

Well Buffy and the Jabba dio will be up for preorder already and they also previewed over the 12 days of Sideshow like Gandalf. So maybe we won't be waiting all that long.

Back