Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Buffy and the Jabba dio will be up for preorder already and they also previewed over the 12 days of Sideshow like Gandalf. So maybe we won't be waiting all that long.

I would think that we will be seeing this up for PO soon. After all, it's been 10 months since Legolas went up (late March of '09?). I'm definitely jumping on it! :D

I agree with The Ween. Good grief, it's not even up for pre-order yet! :google Start putting aside $30/month NOW and you will be in great shape by the time Gandalf starts shipping.

sounds easy enough, but after 3 years of living next store to a pot smoking drummer and his band, it's time for a new house. Moving expenses and a much greater morgage coming down the pike real soon. By the time this is over, I may not have 30$ a month left until I'm past 75. Still plan to order this, that's what the CC is for anyway. If all else fails I can beg on the mistress wish list next christmas and pray I get lucky.

sounds easy enough, but after 3 years of living next store to a pot smoking drummer and his band, it's time for a new house. Moving expenses and a much greater morgage coming down the pike real soon. By the time this is over, I may not have 30$ a month left until I'm past 75. Still plan to order this, that's what the CC is for anyway. If all else fails I can beg on the mistress wish list next christmas and pray I get lucky.

I may own my home outright and be mortgage-free now, but that wasn't always the case. Now I don't want to sound like your financial advisor, but if taking on a mortgage means you may have difficulty putting aside $1 a day then : a] I can't see a bank or mortgage company ever giving you the money and b]. Even if one did, I would strongly advise against it. Being "house poor" is a recipe for disaster.

only house poor for the first year as my little guy finishes day care and goes into kindergarten, after that, no issues. I just hope I don't have to skip to much in the next year : )

only house poor for the first year as my little guy finishes day care and goes into kindergarten, after that, no issues. I just hope I don't have to skip to much in the next year : )

At the rate the LOTR licence is moving these days I don't think you have anything to worry about....:monkey2

I would hope to see a PPO soon, but the Gandalf preview video seemed to be more unfinished than some of the other projects that have already been set for a preview or PPO. Althrough Jabba and Leia seemed similarly unfinished!

I still don't quite understand the hoopla of the 12 days of Sideshow when so much went up for order almost immediately after the holidays!

I would hope to see a PPO soon, but the Gandalf preview video seemed to be more unfinished than some of the other projects that have already been set for a preview or PPO. Althrough Jabba and Leia seemed similarly unfinished!

I still don't quite understand the hoopla of the 12 days of Sideshow when so much went up for order almost immediately after the holidays!

MOLA RAM was pretty unfinished in his preview video too...In fact, even more so than Gandalf (no robes even!) and he's already gone up for pre-order...so let's hope the preview is tonight!!! :D

Back