Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I wanna wait list the exclusive or just pick up the regular. The exclusive head looks amazing but I doubt I would ever display him with it. Hmmmm.....:tap

:gandalf Got the EX, love it! I'll be displaying it with the more iconic hat head, but the likeness is dead on amazing on both. Sideshow really delivered on this one. Possibly my favorite Sideshow PF, he is tied with the Bezerker. :uruk-hai

If you own one LOTR collectible this should be it!

You might when the 1/4 scale Balrog comes out. :panic:

I think a 1/4 Balrog is almost impossible. It would have to be like 12 feet tall if you take the Duel of Light and Fire and compare the scale of the Size of the Balrog to the size of Gandalf!

9d8fc754.jpg

4146ec1d.jpg

The PF Gandalf is realy nice.

I'm only insterested in PF Gollum and Smeagol though.

If SS makes PF Uruk Hai scout I would be interested in tat one too.

The LSB is cool so I'm sure a PF would easily be as cool.

Picked up exclusive #260 on Saturday and I'm just as impressed with the piece as everyone else. He's displayed with the hat right now, but I plan on hitting the Xmas Store soon to create Santalf the Red.

Love it! SS did a great job. I love both head sclupts, but i prefer displaying mine with the hat. The hatless one, while well sculpted makes me think too much of Moses and he is posed to part the Red Sea. The hat wards that off =-P

Picked up exclusive #260 on Saturday and I'm just as impressed with the piece as everyone else. He's displayed with the hat right now, but I plan on hitting the Xmas Store soon to create Santalf the Red.

BLASTPHEMY!

Istari Gandalf Greyhame shall not serve as your pagan symbol over-indulgence of dedicated upon the alter of common commerse!

You, know, unless you really want him to :wink1:.

Last edited:
Back