Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics computerfly!

Damn - just hit the tracking. Mine has arrived in Jacksonville, en route to O-town.
Tacking says estimated delivery tomorrow. I will probably miss him if thats the case as I'll be at work. Do they deliver on Sat, does anyone know?

He looks fanshmabuous! I just watched Fellowship last night, so my anticipation is at peak!! I'm lovin the exclusive head too! This will be my second pf (Vader was my first) and I cant wait to see him. Got his spot all dusted and ready for occupancy!!

Fed Ex delivers on Saturday, UPS does not.

Really nice futzing...You made the over coat look great..:thud:

LoL, thanks for noticing. Took a bit but it made all the difference. He looks like, Santa fat with it all plumed open.

Not a big fan of the rubber hair they used. The portrait is phenomenal though. Just incredible work.

LoL, thanks for noticing. Took a bit but it made all the difference. He looks like, Santa fat with it all plumed open.

Not a big fan of the rubber hair they used. The portrait is phenomenal though. Just incredible work.

Yea that rubber hair would be the only fault I find...other then that minor nit-pick, a well done PF.....:yess:

gtgandaragorn.jpg

Yeah - youre right!!

After seeing your comment I looked at some of the other pics, and Computerfly did a great job with his. Pics saved for reference!

Thanks for the pics and congrats on Gandalf!

Yeah..great job Computerfly!!! I'm going to fix mine when I get home today...yours looks brilliant!!!

Nice Pics! Think they're billing me today so I probably won't see this until the end of next week ;-(

I need an Aragorn PF to pair with this thing! ;-) Running low on space though. Not sure where I'm going to put Gandalf....My Moria Orc is currently sitting on the floor....hehe

Back