Media Far Cry 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except for honey badgers. Honey badger dont give a ****.

no they don't

some definitions from the Urban Dictionary.............

"A Honey badger is one fearless mother ****er! He is the ultimate badass of the animal kingdom. No one knows what they look like as anyone who's ever seen one has been immediately killed by said badger. They wouldn't think twice about starting some **** and are actually totally fearless, when they kill something (usually 100+ kills a day) they crack open their victims skull with their teeth and eat their brain and digest their thoughts. This makes the Honey Badger the world most intelligent and ruthless mother ****er out there"

"The Chuck Norris of the animal kingdom. No bigger or faster animal ever gives the honey badger crap. If they did, that animal wouldn't have the chance to regret it."

"Honey" is sweet, a honey Badger is exactly the opposite. They feed on snake heads and whatever insects that pack the most sting. Ever heard of Badger hunting? no, you haven't because the badger's hunt YOU!"

I'd say so, especially when a Bengal tiger follows you up a radio tower, the one place I thought I'd be safe from anything, trying to kill me. Or the fact people armed with AK47's will run screaming from a honey badger or that a pissed off elepehant killed every single person in an outpost......

So those who have had time with this, is it as good as 3 ? better ??

thinking of saving this one fro christmas :)

I'm not very far into it but honestly, it's pretty much more of the same. The graphics are nicer but I wouldn't call them mind blowing. There's some new stuff like using a grappling hook to climb certain areas and the gyro copter can get you just about anywhere. There's karma situations like rescuing hostages or eliminating liutenants that earn you karma and the ability to call in back up.

But its mostly the same formula as Farcry 3. You go around a forested area pretty much the entire map (or first half anyways), you attack outposts, you hunt animals to upgrade your gear, etc. The one thing that bugged me was in the 3, when you upgraded abilities, your arm would get tattooed and it just looked cool. In this there's nothing. You upgrade your abilities. Done.

I'm enjoying it so far but if you were hoping for anything new or different, you Wont really find it.

I'm not very far into it but honestly, it's pretty much more of the same. The graphics are nicer but I wouldn't call them mind blowing. There's some new stuff like using a grappling hook to climb certain areas and the gyro copter can get you just about anywhere. There's karma situations like rescuing hostages or eliminating liutenants that earn you karma and the ability to call in back up.

But its mostly the same formula as Farcry 3. You go around a forested area pretty much the entire map (or first half anyways), you attack outposts, you hunt animals to upgrade your gear, etc. The one thing that bugged me was in the 3, when you upgraded abilities, your arm would get tattooed and it just looked cool. In this there's nothing. You upgrade your abilities. Done.

I'm enjoying it so far but if you were hoping for anything new or different, you Wont really find it.

Thanks for that. No was hoping for more of the same with some new elements. I loved 3 so im sure il love this. I hope it holds some of the humour from 3. I always remember planning to take an out post and see this guy standing near the river. All of a sudden, a croc came up , he screamed and was taken under. then his body floated down the stream :) things like that made it special. also the fact that you can reload the shot gun one handed on an elephant ala terminator 2 had me foaming at the mouth :)

When you start the hunting quest for the rare Honey Badger, it asks you to confirm 4 times :lol Are you sure? Really? Are you crazy? or something like that :lol

I've been dying to get this game, and I'll be able to later this week. I've been watching gameplay vids over the weekend and it looks like a blast, literally :lol

This guy I was watching detonated a Honey Badger and the way it rag-dolled made me lol.

I love the M79 in this game. It's practically not even fair, especially when you can equip it as your sidearm/driving weapon. Zipping around in the gyro copter lobbing 40mm grenades down on enemies is great, especially when the enemy is turned into a pink cloud of blood haha.

I love the M79 in this game. It's practically not even fair, especially when you can equip it as your sidearm/driving weapon. Zipping around in the gyro copter lobbing 40mm grenades down on enemies is great, especially when the enemy is turned into a pink cloud of blood haha.

Yeah I fire those up in the air and carpet bomb outposts :rotfl........ its really handy if you can't find a mortar.

I think Friday, I'll use the $10 coupon that came with my system and just download this. I'm not really into getting hard copies anymore.

i am enjoying the Game, it is fun, however i find the story to be lacking .. (i am halfway, so that might change)

I think Friday, I'll use the $10 coupon that came with my system and just download this. I'm not really into getting hard copies anymore.

Didn't 99% of people ***** and complain about xbox wanting to go digital early on? And the majority of my friends now buy only digital.

[/B]

Didn't 99% of people ***** and complain about xbox wanting to go digital early on? And the majority of my friends now buy only digital.

I've originally was more prone to hard copies, and now I'm just neutral about it. Besides, you don't even get a manual anymore. I miss the PS1 days where you got a heavy ass manual in the game case, loaded with stuff. Now, you get a pamphlet at best.

Playing the prologue and having to wait hours to download after is retarded. I'm at 99% done, finally I can play this bastard...

After putting a good amount of time into the game, I like it. I thought it would be more of an experience then I expected it to be, but it is pretty much the same thing as FC3... but that's not bad really. The visuals are pretty insane. Riding on Elephants is pretty fun. I was riding around on one, and some soldier threw a knife into it's head... so I was trampling down people... with a knife sticking out of it's forehead :rock :lol

Back