Media Far Cry 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I wasn't already planning on getting this, this quote alone would have sold me. :lol

:lol you're pretty much unstoppable on an Elephant... especially if you got the grenade launcher.

I'll post the picture later over that knife'd head Elephant.

The rag doll in this is hilarious. I've smacked enemies with the elephant and send them 20 feet away, hit vehicles with 40km grenades only to have the car go flying and throw the driver out of the cab and flail in the air. My buddy and I got 4 trucks and a quad and tossed a bunch of C4 on them and detonated. One of the trucks went about 50 feet up and 40 feet away. It's great.

Best moment was this guy was walking minding his own business when a flame troop just started shooting his weapon for no reason and roasted his buddy.

I've originally was more prone to hard copies, and now I'm just neutral about it. Besides, you don't even get a manual anymore. I miss the PS1 days where you got a heavy ass manual in the game case, loaded with stuff. Now, you get a pamphlet at best.

My feelings changed when I realised disc install size is the exact same as the download size. So what's the point. The Black Friday sales were cheaper than the in store ones too. So all digital is coming very soon.

Ill buy disc for those special games, or at least ones with cool covers lol

I'd love to see them go a little different in farcry 5. I'd actually love to see it in sort of a lost world setting. A location is discovered where dinosaurs still exist so the entire animal population are dinosaurs. Just imagine trexs stomping around the map and having to take them down for gear upgrades. You can have some evil corporation be the baddies and one of your upgrade trees could be the ability to control dinosaurs right up to riding around on a trex.

I'd love to see them go a little different in farcry 5. I'd actually love to see it in sort of a lost world setting. A location is discovered where dinosaurs still exist so the entire animal population are dinosaurs. Just imagine trexs stomping around the map and having to take them down for gear upgrades. You can have some evil corporation be the baddies and one of your upgrade trees could be the ability to control dinosaurs right up to riding around on a trex.

I'd be happy with any Far Cry that is actually developed as its own game instead of a retextured version of the previous game, greedy developers....... I'm gonna be so pissed if the next one is just Far Cry 3 2.0

Elephants are cool in this, but Rhinos are crazy.....

I'm glad you said this. I need to upload a Rhino video I took the other night of a Rhino, it glitched up... big time. It walked into the river and sank, and all of a sudden it catapulted about 15-20 feet out of the water and fell back into the river :dunno :lol

Has anyone seen an Eagle pick up a pig and fly away with it? :lol happened once so far.

I'm glad you said this. I need to upload a Rhino video I took the other night of a Rhino, it glitched up... big time. It walked into the river and sank, and all of a sudden it catapulted about 15-20 feet out of the water and fell back into the river :dunno :lol

Has anyone seen an Eagle pick up a pig and fly away with it? :lol happened once so far.

I did the other night when me and my buddy were working on the co-op vehicle takedown achievement. I looked up and I'm like "holy **** dude, that eagle is totally flying off with a pig!" And then I opened up on it and the pig with MG42 and shredded them because eagles are *******s in this game.

I did the other night when me and my buddy were working on the co-op vehicle takedown achievement. I looked up and I'm like "holy **** dude, that eagle is totally flying off with a pig!" And then I opened up on it and the pig with MG42 and shredded them because eagles are *******s in this game.

They are dicks, they show up at such inconvenient times. The first Rhino I tried to kill, it's charging me down... and of course and Eagle and to poke his ass into the situation.

I love how you can be in some random spot of the map, and you hear people crying for help in the distance "Eagle!" :rotfl

:rotfl Sounds awesome I would love to see that

Nice! I seen an eagle take up a pig and a wild dog(could've been a monkey im not sure)..... thats great that they included that. The eagles in this are real dicks for sure

You'll hate Eagles... trust me. I kill them now before they even do anything, just to spite them :lol

Back