Media Far Cry 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Who

Super Freak
Reaction score
Far Cry 4 will be released in the first half of 2015 and be set around the snowy mountain ranges of the Himalayas, Eurogamer can confirm.

There's more to the region than just snow - it's expected that the game will feature a number of environments.

The switch in location marks a drastic change for the adventure series, which is usually more associated with sandy, tropical locales. But it will also pave the way for some new features - such as the ability to saddle up and ride elephants, people familiar with the project told Eurogamer.

Far Cry 4 is still some way away, but we understand that Ubisoft is currently aiming to release it during the next financial year (before the end of March 2015).

Our first official glimpse at Far Cry 4 will come much sooner, however - the title is set to be shown off in some form during Ubisoft's annual press conference at E3 in June, one source said. Expect PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions. We're unsure at this stage whether current-gen versions are also in the works.

Full article.

Oh hell yeah.

Far Cry 3 was amazing. Or, should I say "is" amazing. I still haven't finished it as yet!

Looking forward to more news about this.

Really love Far Cry 3! Some of the post here just reminded me that I still didn't even buy and played Blood Dragon yet!

h98AD70A9.jpg

Far Cry 4 is being released for PlayStation and Xbox consoles and on PC this November, Ubisoft announced today. The company hopes the game, set in a mountainous region called Kyrat, will be in the top ten selling games of the year.

I just Google'd "Far Cry 4 Patrick Stewart", and oh man, the results :rotfl.I hope it becomes a meme, and people start Photoshopping Ian Mckellan in that shot.

Back