Media Far Cry: Primal (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah some people are butt hurt about me wanting dinosaurs in the game lol . XD chill the **** out kids. I didn't say the game was bad I just wish they'd use the dinosaur aspect people wanted. Jeez ****ing chill.

Edit . Why the **** would only a ten yr old want a Rex battle than a mammoth? So kids are the only ones who like dinosaurs now?

Last edited:
If this forum had a like button, I'd use it right now.

Yeah, sounds legit. They should give the dinosaurs laser eyes. And the main character should be able to fart carrots on demand. CUZ IT'S ONLY A GAME.

Yea it's a game. you know video games? Those things where you do impossible **** you can't do in real life? You know games where a small man can grow big off mushrooms?
You know games that have you fight aliens and zombies. O but putting a t.rex in a caveman game is to far? Lol ok

I wouldn't mind dinosaurs in some crazy and trippy sub-quest like Shangri-La was, it could be fun. I'm intrigued by this game, can't wait to find out more about it, FC4 was a blast and I'm looking forward to this one.

I think this is cool and fighting ice age animals will be fun, but I always thought a Jurassic Park game in the same style as Farcry would be a great idea. Maybe set between Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. The island could have different portions populated by different dinosaur species and you would have to tame the different sections of the island to get it ready so the new park could be built while also fighting camps of Ingen mercenaries that are trying to take the island for themselves. The battle to capture the original Tyrannosaurus Rex could be pretty amazing. Maybe it's a stupid idea, but I think it has potential.

I would have much preferred dinosaurs. When Ubisoft was asking people what they'd like to see in the next game and dinosaurs was an option, I came up with a loose idea for it (not original). Basically it's kind of like Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World where a giant underground eco system is discovered where dinosaurs hadn't been wiped out and are living in this eco system with a tribe of humans who discovered the place hundreds of years before and never left. Group of explorers (Indy types) discover the location themselves and one turns out to be a spy for evil corporation who wants to capture, exploit, and experiment on dinosaurs. They come in and set up shop in this place building outposts, buildings, etc. Main character has to stop them, works with the local tribes, they teach him how to control dinosaurs which allows you to use them as attack weapons or mounts. Start small and work your way right up to possibly having a T-Rex mount. You can also use vehicles. Mixture of different weapons from tribal types to firearms.

Basically the thing about the farcry games is they're all the same gameplay but with different stories and maybe slightly different features. So this would more or less be a dinosaur reskin.

Wish I could play this but even watching that video I started to get extremely nauseous, damn you FPS and motion sickness!!!!!!!!!

I expect you guys will get dinosaurs in Primal's big dlc like Blood Dragon or Valley of the Yetis that every Far Cry game gets these days.

I rented this yesterday and it's better than I thought. I was thinking that it would get old with no guns or what not, but it works pretty well. Having to read subtitles the whole game kind of blows. Taming a sabertooth tiger and using it to attack is pretty fun.

Back