Media Far Cry 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally beat this tonight, the ending actually made me laugh. Wasn't expecting it so that was good.

Gotta say I enjoyed it even though it was definitely just a slightly nicer looking FC3. Hopefully they can do something really awesome with FC5.

Finally beat this tonight, the ending actually made me laugh. Wasn't expecting it so that was good.

Gotta say I enjoyed it even though it was definitely just a slightly nicer looking FC3. Hopefully they can do something really awesome with FC5.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah he's actually pretty smug all the way through the story... :lol I'm gonna watch the Youtube endings probably tomorrow :wink1:

I know I wanted to shoot him at the end there but he's such a great character :rotfl

Wow this game quickly fell right off the map ...on this forum at least. I needed to drill down to page 6 to find this thread !

Just picked this up ....and am shocked at how impressive the graphics are. The best I've ever seen on a console game (having just played DA3 and GTA5 on PS4)

My girlfriend just picked this up for me a week ago. I haven't really spent much time with it, but so far it reminds me a lot of FC3.

I've been playing for probably the last couple of months. There's just so much to do in this game, it takes forever lol. I finished the campaign awhile ago and now I'm just finishing off side missions and collecting the rest of the items. Just over 70% complete at this stage. I've really enjoyed the game. I played the original game when it was first released 10 years ago. The second game I could not get into and abandoned it about 20% in if I recall. I never played the third one, based on my experience with its predecessor. However this one came free with the console, so I gave it a go.

I think the graphics are fantastic, though I still think The Last Of Us is the best I've seen so far.

Worst thing about Far Cry 4 is probably those Shangri la missions. I really hate those lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fun game overall, I am at 99.67%, just to need to unlock the last gun but do want to play in the arena at all anymore.

I did not enjoy the Shangra La missions or the set of missions for the guys that constantly drug you..... I literally just ran through those as quickly as possible.

To me the funnest thing was really just driving around Kyrat finding the collectibles. Amazing scenery, funny radio, and the occasional hunting, really great.

The druggie missions were pretty stupid. Why does Ajay keep going back when he knows he just ends up on some trip somewhere trying to get his stuff back lol. At least the missions were easy and you could just run through them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying the game so far but the difference between in game ability and narrative flow is a little jarring.
Because the game mechanics are exactly the same as 3 (which I played to death) I'm very used to bow hunting and hitting things a mile away.

My character keeps talking about how he is not a fighter and can't change things .....and then I go out and silent kill entire outposts with bow headshots from a mile away :D

I finally got an Xbox One about a month ago. The first game I bought was this one. I'm just now getting to play it. I'm not that far into it right now. I've only liberated the first radio tower. I've been having a problem. My game is taking forever to load, it is on the screen that says "Kyrat" with the black background and the loading circle in the lower-right corner. Today it's been on that screen now for over 20 minutes. I got a brand new Xbox One, so it's not a pre-owned used one. It is working perfectly. I checked the Far Cry 4 disc, and it looks fine to me.

Is there anyone else having this problem? Eventually the screen says it is having trouble connecting to the Far Cry servers. I know my connections are good on the console. I have working high speed internet, and a decent modem and router. I just can't figure out why it would take so long to load this game. Yes, I have already loaded Far Cry 4 on to my Xbox One hard drive. I was hoping it would help me get faster loading times. Please someone help me out if you can. Thanks!

Try these:
A Hard Reboot is when your Xbox One system is on, you press and hold down the start button to manually to shut down the console then unplug the power cord from your system for 30 secs. Then plug back in and start up your system and your Cache Corrupted Junk File is cleaned out.

Another thing to do if your swapping out discs whether it's different games, music and movies. Go to your settings and click on Disc & Blu Ray then click on Persistent Storage and choose Clear Persistent Storage, the on screen gives description about this and Xbox Live Techs advice customers to do this least once a week.

I had an issue with trying to play while online without an update on the PS4. I then played offline without an issue.

If you're not playing online, just play while offline if that works.

Back