Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ..... I have to put things like this ... no photo no talk ....

Go post some photo :nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

sorry dude but got this delivered at my work so didn't had the change to open this yet , will be tonight when i get home , however statueforum has already a bunch of good pictures up :wink1:

sorry dude but got this delivered at my work so didn't had the change to open this yet , will be tonight when i get home , however statueforum has already a bunch of good pictures up :wink1:

I dont care I dont care ... I want photo now now now now now ....

I will try to control myself ....

one pic of another forum

IMG_7502.jpg

one pic of another forum

IMG_7502.jpg

Great pic. And by the looks of it, DD's stretched out neck is in perfect proportion, anatomically correct, perfect. Do not doubt the sculptural skills of Pablo Viggiano, one of the best out there.:lecture:lecture:lecture

Yeah there shouldnt be much debate on the sculpt itself looks great, just patiently waiting to see what pieces you could pose this with.

I really like the color on DD, wonder if it matches Elektra. I can't wait to display him next to my Elektra.

if anyone get it in hand, can show some pic of the print:) wondering between a reg or ex, if the print is nice i can frame it and display it togther

Back