Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bogus is that having it first and not taking a comparison pic for us...:cuckoo: but yet tease us with all the statues in the background. Boo to whom ever owns these first photos here...:gah:

Watched that video that Barb found. Pretty Epic piece. I like DD but I am not a big fan. If I was there would be no question I would own this.

This is right up there with the Spider-man CQ IMO. That tombstone is amazing.

I could almost buy this but I would just sell it in a year. But I think the value will go up. It looks to be THE DD statue to own. Just like Spidey CQ is THE Spidey statue to own.

Great job SS. These CQ have really sent the standard.

he's blind :dunno

I don't think c11098 understand that DD is not only blind but these comics use white eye, with no pupil, as a power up mode. Similiar way is how Japanese animation have evil character with a slanted/narrow/sharp eye while good character have rounded, almost cute eyes.

I wouldn't be surprise if you know this already.

I don't think c11098 understand that DD is not only blind but these comics use white eye, with no pupil, as a power up mode. Similiar way is how Japanese animation have evil character with a slanted/narrow/sharp eye while good character have rounded, almost cute eyes.

I wouldn't be surprise if you know this already.

I always thought that the dog was a dead giveaway though. :dunno

proposed2Full.jpg

Yeah I think I might get this. I will flip it one day but I will enjoy it on display until then. And if he don't go up in value thats cool because this CQ is all sorts of Awsome and I won't mind keeping him.

Back