Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky dog! If I would have gotten that damn email, I'd be getting it tomorrow too, since we live in the same city. I'm hoping to get mine Wednesday. You gonna serve up some pics? Pleeeeease? :)

UPDATE: Wednesday for sure! Got my tracking number. Pics soon after delivery. :rock

Well, there is a possibility that I may not get it tomorrow because I could miss the delivery since my wife and I both work. If I do get it I will post pics next to Elektra for sure.

Well, there is a possibility that I may not get it tomorrow because I could miss the delivery since my wife and I both work. If I do get it I will post pics next to Elektra for sure.
Hope it works out for you, brother. If not, we may both get it Wednesday. Will someone be at your pad on Wednesday to sign for sure, or could you possibly miss it then also? I'll definitely be posting pics with Elektra and possibly others. :rock

After watching bigsilva's video, now I am more pumped about this piece! It looks amazing and so glad I got the exclusive!
Can't wait for it to arrive.
Sad thing is I also missed the early arrival notification so I guess mine will be processed this coming Friday.
Waiting is painful. :(

As long as he looks great with elektra I'm happy. The video makes him look larger than in was picturing it in my mind. Anyone that's seen it in person able to comment on mid tones in his paint, also are his eyes white? Seems to be they painted it all red including the batons, his belt etc. Was hoping for a little color sprinkled in.

After watching bigsilva's video, now I am more pumped about this piece! It looks amazing and so glad I got the exclusive!
Can't wait for it to arrive.
Sad thing is I also missed the early arrival notification so I guess mine will be processed this coming Friday.
Waiting is painful. :(
Yo, brother! I called this morning and got my payment in. He has shipped already and I get him Wednesday. If you want yours a bit sooner, you could always call them. At this point, it's not that much sooner, but personally I didn't wanna wait another second! :panic:

Yo, brother! I called this morning and got my payment in. He has shipped already and I get him Wednesday. If you want yours a bit sooner, you could always call them. At this point, it's not that much sooner, but personally I didn't wanna wait another second! :panic:

I sent them email and also requested for a callback but received nothing.
It's more difficult for me to call them due to time difference. But hopefully they'll see my email and charge my card and ship this rightaway!

As long as he looks great with elektra I'm happy. The video makes him look larger than in was picturing it in my mind. Anyone that's seen it in person able to comment on mid tones in his paint, also are his eyes white? Seems to be they painted it all red including the batons, his belt etc. Was hoping for a little color sprinkled in.
As far as I know, he should all be red if it's comic accurate. I've only ever seen the color on the baton line change from time to time. From memory, I've seen it red, white, black and gray.

Couple of quick vid grabs of bigsilva's vid with a quick touch of rudimentary Photoshop touches...

daredevilComiquetteBigsilva77_screenshot01.jpg

daredevilComiquetteBigsilva77_screenshot02.jpg

daredevilComiquetteBigsilva77_screenshot03.jpg

daredevilComiquetteBigsilva77_screenshot04.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

That vid that BigSliva made just made my mouth water.
Damn Flexpay!!!
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props to BigSil & Barb for the preview of this beautiful piece.

Can't wait to get mine. Still flexpaying it off but the wait will be worth it. Saw that video and that change of name on the tombstone is an awesome an unexpected suprise. Really adds to the piece. Now I might have to track down that other piece where MM is hugging Elektras grave.

Back