Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, this looks awesome. I'm running out of room for statues, but this is gonna be hard to pass on.

Grats Rnbuda, looking forward to see your cap.

Absolutely agree with ya Barbarian, this is one of the coolest piece I've received in a long time where I am totally beside myself and felt like a new collector again.
This brought back for me, that same feeling when I first started collecting and being in awe of the piece.
Lol, I just keep looking at it and keep telling myself, "this is sooo bad ass!!! freaking sweet"!
As I mentioned, this has become an instant grail piece for me.
:exactly: I couldn't possibly agree more, my friend. I wish they were all winners like this one.

Grats Rnbuda, looking forward to see your cap.

Absolutely agree with ya Barbarian, this is one of the coolest piece I've received in a long time where I am totally beside myself and felt like a new collector again.
This brought back for me, that same feeling when I first started collecting and being in awe of the piece.
Lol, I just keep looking at it and keep telling myself, "this is sooo bad ass!!! freaking sweet"!
As I mentioned, this has become an instant grail piece for me.

I am right there with you. I am amazed with Cap, I know it is early, but I bet this is my favorite PF of the year.

Just got my reg. Question, was it supposed to come with a right arm without the shield as well? I could have sworn I saw pics of it without the shield before, but I can't find them on Sideshow's site now

Geez, did everyone get a low number but me? :monkey1

Freaking awesome pics man!

I called Sideshow and told them to give you a high number. :wave ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers low numbers. I always hope for them and have a minor moment of disappointment when I don't get them, and a somewhat longer moment of celebration when I do.

You guys with your #6 and #22 make me sick!

:wink1:

:lol :lol :lol

Great review can't wait so far cap is the only one that comes close
To it's comic version PF in quality it seems can't wait to have him
And the rest now whens my ____ing hulk maquette coming lol

I feel the same way need that Hulk Maquette no way I'm missing out. Both Cap PF's have similar pose and switch out like they where made to compliment each other great job by sideshow.:exactly:

I can't believe I haven't opened this one since it's in my house for 10 days already...... I need to open him tonight !!

Congrats to those with the EX! I have a Reg version coming soon... ($300.00 shipped) although the EX version has great features, I hardly ever change out the parts once I set up the display in the case. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $150 and up more for the EX.... I never had any issue with the original pose....SSC really did a great job on this one! They all look great guys!

Just got my reg. Question, was it supposed to come with a right arm without the shield as well? I could have sworn I saw pics of it without the shield before, but I can't find them on Sideshow's site now

I only have the two arms with my regular.

Back