Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recieved #6! This thing is awesome. Pose is excellent, Will get some photos up soon!

Congrats on the super low number KingB!

Thanks :) It's not the first time it's happened. Should be good as new in a couple days.

Thanks Matt. Sorry to hear about the back too! I get back spasms like crazy and they can bring you to your knees. I have found stretching religiously 3-4 times a day helps me immensely. :)

Cap finally arrived! :woo

Some quick pics I took during my lunch!

003-10.jpg

009-3.jpg

006-7.jpg

005-8.jpg

010-4.jpg

Cap looks AWESOME! :rock:rock

I'm extremely happy with how Cap turned out! :yess:

Geez, did everyone get a low number but me? :monkey1

Freaking awesome pics man!

Thanks Matt. Sorry to hear about the back too! I get back spasms like crazy and they can bring you to your knees. I have found stretching religiously 3-4 times a day helps me immensely. :)

Thanks kingb. Yeah it can really be brutal, huh? I definitely gotta remember to stretch more and work on my sitting posture.

But yeah, back to the statue... It's awesome! :rock

Also word of caution to those who have not unboxed. Be careful where the shield meets the arm. It kind loose. At least on mine. Anyone else have the same thing going on? I assume it supposed to be that way but it seems kinda fragile. Well, it's just on my exclusive arm and not on my regular shield. just think I need to be extra careful.

A quick question, if you need a replacment part ie. arm shield, sideshow won't request the whole statue be returned will they?

Congrats evwryone that ordered this excellent piece. Pics look great.

Yo, Brother Vipes! If I wasn't absolutely addicted to purchasing only EX's, I would totally agree with this statement entirely. The only part that's not jiving with me is the very first sentence. :monkey1

:rotfl What would you do brother if one day Sideshow decided to stop making EX versions of their pieces? A nightmare I know but think of the inner turmoil it would cause that not even Crom himself could subdue. A real travesty to be sure.

Geez, did everyone get a low number but me? :monkey1

Freaking awesome pics man!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers low numbers. I always hope for them and have a minor moment of disappointment when I don't get them, and a somewhat longer moment of celebration when I do.

You guys with your #6 and #22 make me sick!

:wink1:

Just got mine in today, will have some pics up later when I have the time to put it together. EX #114/500 I'm pretty excited! Just need to find a spot for it.

#345 is home. Now to determine which print I should get framed to hang behind him.

IMG_4483.jpg

or #2
IMG_4481.jpg

Back