Bullseye Comiquette - link to buy in first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bullseye Comiquette

:rotfl I understand! But mistrust of horses is more amusing.

But you tend to trust stuff more if it is straight from the horse's mouth!

horse_3.jpg

Last edited:

Full face from a banner. Looks pretty good to me. The half face is very misleading. I'm still interested to see the non-open mouth version though.

200087_145x120.gif

Full face from a banner. Looks pretty good to me. The half face is very misleading. I'm still interested to see the non-open mouth version though.

200087_145x120.gif

woo there is a non-open mouth version?

From the sneak peak video there appears to be two portraits.

200087_145x120.gif

Are you sure there is a change of head option? I though it would be just the other hand holding a Sai

Hmm, the close mouth version does look like it has promise. So probably switch out hands and head like Gambit.

Bullseye_002.jpg

Last edited:

200087_145x120.gif
That does look cool, the grin is definitely growing on me.

Click on the video link on the sneak peak page on the SS site. There is a portrait with just a smirk (closed mouth).
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=8373
If the smirking head looks that good, I might have to get this guy.

This Selene!?
1080259-70396comic_storystory_full_1503027__super.jpg
:D

That looks cool Jinxx. I love the way she's holding the skull (among other details)...I can't imagine your reaction If Sideshow ever decided to produce something like this :lol

Back