Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup guys,
Sorry if then been ask before but can someone tell me how to fix the freezing problem on the PC?...thanks

Do you have an on-board sound card ? There's a problem with certain ones, I think the Realtek is one of them.

I had to put my textures on medium. Everything else is maxed out though. High/ultra textures makes my game freeze, even though I have a good enough system it would seem.

Added some suggestion on the Battlelog wishlist thread...

1. Remake Panama Canal from BC2, slightly differently
2. Add Increased range on the SOFLAM and more automatic sensing
3. Add Air to ground missile strike with the MAV, (like the UAV in BC2)

In other words make the Recon class more useful & rewarding for teamwork

4. Add Snow and/or Jungle maps in future
5. Add option to quit a lobby before the next round begins rather than having to start a match you don't intend to play
6. Add XP for piloting non-attack choppers (i spent a match flying my squad and team about and ended near last on the scoreboard)
7. Add Inability to quit a co-op mission until won or loss (guys will quit if you don't have a mic)
8. Lower Combat Effiency ribbon to 5-7 starter kills
9. Lower Tac Light brightness in daylight environments
10. Add inability to eject from Jet if health is 30%-40% low (it cheats the attacker out of a kill)
11. Bring back Spas-12 or NS2000 Shotguns
12. Bring back Quad Bikes
13. Remove the star icon from enemy squad leaders when spotting them, it confuses the location of the actual soldier
14. Add ability to hold down the throw button and aim before the grenade is thrown then release to throw, allowing for better aiming.

DICE is fantastic though i've been on twitter reporting a couple of bugs and asking questions and they reply to nearly everyone, alot of it is fluff, but they do post back alot of good stuff too

4. Add Snow and/or Jungle maps in future

I would love this most of all, particularly a lush jungle setting.

5. Add option to quit a lobby before the next round begins rather than having to start a match you don't intend to play

That they don't have this just seems utterly insane. It makes me hate the game at times. I haven't played BC2 but I hear it was the same there and so from that it seems unlikely that it's going to change. Plus, it seems to be one of the biggest complaints and I don't think they've given any response.

If you want to quit, you want to go to a specific map, you want to change from rush to conquest, all these perfectly reasonable things, you have to wait literally one minute and upwards. It's essentially like having a 70-second loading screen. I find it utterly infuriatingly.

I don't have much of a wishlist for the game, nothing really in mind. The only other thing that I would like I suppose is that quite a few time tanks and other vehicles are stopped dead in their tracks by things that definitely should and could move. You can hit upon really small things that are like hitting a mountain.

Beyond small things, a civilian car on the road should respond in the same way as if you rammed another jeep/tank/etc. Maybe you shouldn't be able to ram through it but I feel it's reasonable that if have some give to it.

I don't understand why they can't just add it to the normal map rotation. I'm getting more and more disappointed with this game. Halo 4 needs to come out already so everyone can relax.

I'm not sure I understand that. I haven't played past BF games, I got little experience with these things, but does that mean that the maps in Karkland DLC will only be for certain modes, like one you can only play rush on, another might only allow conquest?

I'm not sure I understand that. I haven't played past BF games, I got little experience with these things, but does that mean that the maps in Karkland DLC will only be for certain modes, like one you can only play rush on, another might only allow conquest?

It means that to play Karkand maps you'll exit multiplayer mode and amongst the Campaign, Co-Op and Multiplare options there will be a B2K mode, you then play those maps exclusivley with no connection to tthe others, so it's like a seperate game in the game

I don't know what this means yet for the ten new weapons and three vehicles, if they are for use in the current multiplayer or not. :dunno

It means that to play Karkand maps you'll exit multiplayer mode and amongst the Campaign, Co-Op and Multiplare options there will be a B2K mode, you then play those maps exclusivley with no connection to tthe others, so it's like a seperate game in the game

I don't know what this means yet for the ten new weapons and three vehicles, if they are for use in the current multiplayer or not. :dunno

THat is uberlame. Why the hell would they do that? Everyone wants to play those maps. It makes no sense to separate them.

Back