Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got it for 360. maybe i'm missing something, but is it possible to back out of the lobby without waiting for the next game to start and quitting? i've tried everything with no luck. pretty retarded if you can't back out of a lobby.

Havent got to BF3 but that was the way it was on BC2.

And this is why i don't bother with PC gaming. Not only is it too expensive, but you are constantly having stupid problems like this.
Nothing beats sitting down in my comfy recliner sofa and just switching on my 360 or PS3 and playing a game without worrying about graphics settings, overclocking cpu's or install problems or any other kind of idiotic PC gaming-specific pitfall.

im the exact opposite of you..
nothing beats EYEFINITY setup.. :) i prefer having problems with PC or hassling with hack/programs to set up as long i can get my eyefinity running...

once u go eyefinity, u wont go back.. :)
unless for ps3 exclusive, looks like i have to settle with single screen again..

pretty good comparison video for those people wondering what it looks like on consoles with no HD textures.[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ol18SH1q-Q&feature=feedu[/ame]

IGN console review, didn't see this posted yet.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Qtc9y_S4g&feature=feedu[/ame]

Played for about 3 hours tonight and had the most fun Ive ever had playing a game. Got into a good squad in Conquest that was trying to win and communicating. I had a blast. Other than some rubberbanding from occasional lag, the odd sound bug now and then and one missing reload animation, I didnt see any problems. This games a masterpiece IMO.

i got it for 360. maybe i'm missing something, but is it possible to back out of the lobby without waiting for the next game to start and quitting? i've tried everything with no luck. pretty retarded if you can't back out of a lobby.

As far as I can tell, you still cant quit until the game starts. Pretty lame.

Played for about 3 hours tonight and had the most fun Ive ever had playing a game. Got into a good squad in Conquest that was trying to win and communicating. I had a blast. Other than some rubberbanding from occasional lag, the odd sound bug now and then and one missing reload animation, I didnt see any problems. This games a masterpiece IMO.

This why I joined a Clan, nothing beats gaming with a good group of people you know that watch your back. I hope this game is better than BC2 was for comp play.

I'll pick up a copy tomorrow after work for the weekend, can't wait!

This why I joined a Clan, nothing beats gaming with a good group of people you know that watch your back. I hope this game is better than BC2 was for comp play.

I'll pick up a copy tomorrow after work for the weekend, can't wait!

I may see about that. It'll be hard to go back to the hell of playing with randoms after playing with a good squad.

I may see about that. It'll be hard to go back to the hell of playing with randoms after playing with a good squad.

I don't know how it works with the consoles, but if you're spending a good chunk of time playing a game like BF it's sooo much more fun to be playing with a solid group of people rather than being another one of the lone wolves. :lecture

Is there any info available for weapon stats?

I can't find any damage stats for the weapons, but here is the list: https://www.battlefield.com/au/battlefield3/media/tag/weapons

Bf3 stats should have all the info once it's up and running: https://bf3stats.com/

Last edited:
Was playing last night and encountered a lot of the problems the beta was having, not impressed.

Also, being blinded by tac-lights in the day maps is so stupid.

For the PC: I tired co-op for the first time and I had to disable my antivirus for the game to launch.

Everyone says that ESET (which is what I use) prevents the game from launching. So beware!

Has anyone encountered automatically dropping to prone when an enemy runs into you or very near you?

This has happened to me a few times tonight and I swear I did not even press the button to go prone.

Has anyone encountered automatically dropping to prone when an enemy runs into you or very near you?

This has happened to me a few times tonight and I swear I did not even press the button to go prone.

Hasn't happened to me on PC. What platform are you on?

1 day left for me until i get my hands on BF3! never played BF before so thought id give this one a try to tie me down until MW3 comes out! looks like much more thought has gone into this game compared to MW3 which to me looks the same as mw2 but with new maps

1 day left for me until i get my hands on BF3! never played BF before so thought id give this one a try to tie me down until MW3 comes out! looks like much more thought has gone into this game compared to MW3 which to me looks the same as mw2 but with new maps

So why are you bothering with MW3 then? COD is the Madden or Fifa of FPS games, same old crap every year, minor new features.

Yeah I'll be honest, I bought this game to hold me over till MW3 came out but after playing for about 6 hours total, this is gonna be hard to beat. It takes a while to adjust to this but after that it's a blast. Conquest is just awesome, with so much to do and with the tanks and jets. Then if I'm in the mood for some fast paced action, I switch over to TDM. This being my first BF game I was really shocked at how well it was made. Now I'll have to convince my friends to buy a copy.

Back