Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far the T-UGS is useless, it beeps constantly, not only when enemies are close, doesn't show anything on the map and the audible beep is so low over the destruction and warfare that yoy can barely hear it anyway.

I hope this is a Beta problem, but even though, the description says it all, it will beep when an enemy RUNS near it, but if they go slowly, crouch or crawl it does nothing, and it can only be planted in a single spot and has a limited range apparently and even if all of these criteria are met,the enemy will only show on the minimap for 0.5 seconds

I know people spammed the motion mine in BC2 but i loved it, when with squadmates you could throw it to scan a area, and it had a timed minimap icons of all enemies, was bvery useful.

This T-UGS is gonna be useless me thinks, i mean if it detected any movement it would be better, but everyone is gonna go slow to avoid it at objectives. :(

People don't like BF as much because it takes teamwork. There is no mode where you can just run around and kill people and not worry about teammates. If you want to have a M60 sniper rifle go play COD if you want some level of real warfare then play BF.

You have 4 classes and weapons associated with those classes. As you play you go up in rank and unlock some items/abilities and you also will increase your class. So as you get more points as a class you get more upgrades and more weapons for that class. But your not going to unlock a sniper rifle playing as medic class. As I said before it's about teamwork. Get on a map with tanks and you got no engineers your tanks going to get blown up, or if other team has no engineers they will get destroyed. Snipers get motor strikes later on. Medics get the ability to revive player, engineers lay mines.

As for mass scale destruction its off. There is some level of destruction but you cant bring building down like you could in BF2.

You're taking me words too directly :lol replace the word sniper with any other gun, my points the same, I like customization and this is lacking in it.

This isn't even that tactical, It certainly can be, but 80% of people are camping, so the whole teamwork thing just isnt there. and there aren't even any vehicles on operation metro are there? :dunno

Sorry If I'm just expecting too much, but I keep hearing codon led, best game evar!!!111, and it simply isn't.

I have been enjoying the beta, i wonder if this game will have language filters since my son also would like to play as well.

I doubt it will, the game has a MA 15+ rating. If he's too young to hear someone say ____, he's probably too young to be running around in a game stabbing people and shooting them in the head. :lol

I can't say I'll miss motion sensors. Recon kit is already a beast. I hated it when the enemy spammed a hundred motion sensors across the map. You can't move anywhere without them knowing where you are. Hearing that dreaded "beep,beep,beep" ugh. They can keep that one.

When the beta isn't being a ____fest thanks to how buggy it is, the game is really fun.

Op Metro is a horrible level, though.

im loving the beta, but i agree the maps they chose are a bit stale.

You're taking me words too directly :lol replace the word sniper with any other gun, my points the same, I like customization and this is lacking in it.

This isn't even that tactical, It certainly can be, but 80% of people are camping, so the whole teamwork thing just isnt there. and there aren't even any vehicles on operation metro are there? :dunno

Sorry If I'm just expecting too much, but I keep hearing codon led, best game evar!!!111, and it simply isn't.

What you mean you cant get a tiger striped gun with a heart RDS?

What you guys's personal best K/D count so far? I've only gotten to 48-15. :(

Though, as far as the ratio goes my best was a 28-4.

I just a seriuosly unplayable match.

Know why?

Some complete jackass playing country rock music like nicleback only 1000x worse straight into his mic, he didnt talk once :gah:

It's like psychological warfare

To be honest, I forget to check my kills/deaths in BF games. I doubt I've had anything like 67 kills though.

Man, just when I thought I'd been on the worst teams imaginable, a new group comes along to prove that you can always suck harder. Legendary a$$ suckage. These guys sucked a$$ so hard you could actually hear it. It didn't help that the other team was made up entirely of guys level 25 and higher.

This has always been a huge problem with BF, but with this beta, you're getting all of the dregs of society in and it ain't pretty. On the one hand, my scores have been awesome with smoking all these nubs, but on the other hand...occassionally they comprise your entire team and bring a new meaning to the phrase "hot garbage".

No point to this post. Just expressing my amazement that human beings can be this bad at ANYTHING.

I just a seriuosly unplayable match.

Know why?

Some complete jackass playing country rock music like nicleback only 1000x worse straight into his mic, he didnt talk once :gah:

It's like psychological warfare

This is how you remind me of what I really am...

:lol

Yeah, you can mute on XBox, took me forver to figure out how but this kid kept saying "Get a job! J-A-W-B JAWB" over and over and over and over!

On a lighter note, someone's mic was picking up their whole family discussion about their cat and what they were going to name it, what they were going to do for dinner, the mom's telephone converstation, etc. for a couple hours. I'm not even sure that anyone was actually even playing the game.

Back