AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
productimagecv4.jpg
productimagena9.jpg

Thanks for the pics Karma. The first pose looks great!

I still think he looks too skinny though. I'm not really used to the new body.

I'm a fan of the body style, but I'm not a fan of the change to the skeletal shape of the head. The flatter, longer face for the Predator looks a little weird, this new look would be perfect with the old style head and the new body. I don't think the new body looks thin, I actually see the Predator as being taller, without it next to another figure to give the proportions context.

if i order from abc-express, realistically when would i receive it? on there page, it says it should be released by the end of december. either way how many months faster will i get it if i ordered from abc-express than sideshow or toys2?

Other etailers will have this soon, especially if Sideshow is importing.

k26d016fg2.jpg

I don't know how ebay seller ABC-express does it but he always gets more pics than the official Hot Toys website. Not sure if I'm allowed to post his pics but this pic was just too cool to not share. You can find more pics through ebay...not too hard to find. There are also additional of the Predalien and Alien.

Hi~~tnx for sharring!!
They took the pics from hot toys own shop,ht did display them in shelf
Just check this~~

30205591cc9.jpg

12953987oq1.jpg

87554230rv3.jpg

48387250bp1.jpg

11436506hk9.jpg

credit by toyskingdom:kenchong

There is always a chance that Sideshow will not import something, its a pretty safe bet since they are having so many other AvP:R things but I never say with absolute certainty until I see it in a newsletter.

Whew, just preorded Wolf Pred and Predalien from abc-express. I really couldn't wait. Feel kinda guilty so I'll be ordering the Queen, P1 Predator and Dutch from Sideshow.

While the new body is a departure from the bulkier bodies in AvP, standing at 14" the Wolf is gonna have the height over standard 12" and with the slimmer body really give the presence that P1 had....

Back