AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great...I do agree that maybe he is a tad smaller than he should be and looks like he's lacking on the amount of dreadlocks but I like him.

Also...isn't his acid-burn on his face the result of the Pred-Alien from their battle? Or does Wolf always have these scars?

Also...isn't his acid-burn on his face the result of the Pred-Alien from their battle? Or does Wolf always have these scars?

I'm pretty sure that's how he looks from the moment he's on screen, Hot Toys goes with a general look on these figures. The directors said they wanted this Predator to be mangled up and look like he'd been through many fights and was a skilled warrior and fighter.

One thing is for sure, it will be a tough decision between displaying him masked or unmasked. P2 was easy... mask looks better. Elders don't wear masks anyway and look better for it. The AVP Predators... Mask for sure. This is the first one that looks great either way. I can't wait to detail the paint on the damaged face. :rock

:monkey5 WOW!! I must say I'm PUMPED for this Wolf Predator!! :woo I have all the Hot Toys Preds but this will be my Fav by far!! His eyes sort of looks like sith eyes. Already have a spot for him on my shelf. :cool:Time to start selling & saving...:zzwhip:ccheerlea:rock2:chew

One thing is for sure, it will be a tough decision between displaying him masked or unmasked. P2 was easy... mask looks better. Elders don't wear masks anyway and look better for it. The AVP Predators... Mask for sure. This is the first one that looks great either way. I can't wait to detail the paint on the damaged face. :rock

You're repainting it either way, right? Gotta see what you do with that sculpt!

Good thing I won't be so poor come May of next year; no more college!

:chew

OK Jamal. Mine is paid for too! :rock
I own a Wolf!
(Thanks for the tip!)

But I promised I would buy the other two elsewhere.
Not in a hurry for the Alien or Predalien. They can be in the regular release cycle.
I MUST have Wolf though.
After today's gain, P2 Elder, I am in Predator heaven!

What a day!:D

k26d016fg2.jpg

I don't know how ebay seller ABC-express does it but he always gets more pics than the official Hot Toys website. Not sure if I'm allowed to post his pics but this pic was just too cool to not share. You can find more pics through ebay...not too hard to find. There are also additional of the Predalien and Alien.

Thanks again, Jamal! I ordered my Wolf Pred and now just waiting for the end of the year to get here. This is shaping up to be one of the best f'n holiday seasons ever!
:chew :chew :chew

k26d016fg2.jpg

I don't know how ebay seller ABC-express does it but he always gets more pics than the official Hot Toys website. Not sure if I'm allowed to post his pics but this pic was just too cool to not share. You can find more pics through ebay...not too hard to find. There are also additional of the Predalien and Alien.

that pic is amazing!!!! let's hope the head paint is like that.

Back