AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there..im from spore.. heard from my supplier dat the wolf will be arrivin earliest on the 10th feb.. dunno how true.. but it'll be GREAT!!!!!:chew

The reviews nearly ready to rock 'n' roll, here are a few sample pics-
Facedetail2.jpg

heads1.jpg

maskoff1.jpg

front.jpg

fight1-2.jpg

backdetail.jpg

Just did a little 'plastic' surgery on my Wolf, Edwint pointed out his mandibles were a litttle bent so I steamed it and straightened them up-

correctedmouth.jpg

help! while moving to another apartment. i lost the 2 pipping that he has to his mask. now i'm searching everywhere and i can't find another pair. does anyone know where i can find a spare pair?

help! while moving to another apartment. i lost the 2 pipping that he has to his mask. now i'm searching everywhere and i can't find another pair. does anyone know where i can find a spare pair?

Years back I bought the Sideshow Sam doll and misplaced his bag in a move. I contacted sideshow and they had an extra one... You could try that route, that's if you originally got it from there.

thanks for your help. but i'm not sure if its me being totally useless. i can't seem to find lockrock2010's tubbing listed anywhere.

They were guitar strings with little plastic tips I believe. String would not be hard to get, but the tips that connect to the body and cannons would be.

Back