AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Predators smaller build and his general apprearence reminds me alot of Solid Snake . . . a battle hardened soldier . . . a ghost in the shadows, lean mean and able to unleash hell :rock

now that I think about it, this guy reminds me of the Ship Master from Halo3.

so i make an account at toys2.net and order the wolf and predalien

when i click check out i get this lousy page

There are no shipping methods available

You cannot proceed! Please contact your administrator.

This may be a problem caused by an invalid mailing address. If this is the case, click on modify profile and fix any address problems in both shipping and billing addresses. Then click on "Checkout" to proceed.

anyone know if toy2.net ship internationally? and cant they bloody state whether or not on their website?:monkey3

I was having problems with my order processing at Toys2 through their primary processing site (Moneris? or something like that)...so I used the secondary one (PSiGate) and that processed my order just fine!You might want to give that a shot.

Thanks for the info about abc-express, Creech. Just ordered from them for the first time and it's good to know what to expect. :cool:

The best thing about getting stuff shipped internationally from Sideshow is that the packages are packed more carefully, as you said. Everything I've received from them is nearly always C9+. For what we have to shell out in shipping costs, it certainly ought to be in perfect condition.

Thats true, my stuff has come from ABC EXPRESS in awesome condition though also

Well that is very welcome news. And shipping from Hong Kong to Japan is a hell of a lot cheaper than from the states! :monkey4
Probably saved about half the cost of the next HT figure. :D

When my Elder arrives which should be any day now ill let you know how it comes. When my P2 came it was in excellent condition so theres nothing to worry about, they wrap the box in foam also

I think Hot toys themselves and their distributors in the HK area have the soul knowledge on this at the moment id say. Maybe they are finalizing things with Hot Toys

damn it.. i registered with paypal but i need to get a expanded use number before i can use it. the damn expanded use number will appear in my credit card statement, which i wont get till the end of december:monkey2. and yes i checked with my bank. also, shipping from toys 2 for 2X wolf pred figures will apparaently cost me 170 USD( a little on the extreme side if you ask me):monkey1. so i have my fingers crossed for sideshow. also had to cancel 2nd p2 elder i ordered.:monkey2. cant afford it with the avp-r figures coming.

170 USD from ABC EXPRESS to the Emirates?

you can check for the number earlier bro. The whole expanded use process takes about 1 week i know from experience. Paypal puts the number in then you ring the bank and ask for recent activity on the statement. By no means do you have to wait for the statement bro

Last edited:
170 USD from ABC EXPRESS to the Emirates?

you can check for the number earlier bro. The whole expanded use process takes about 1 week i know from experience. Paypal puts the number in then you ring the bank and ask for recent activity on the statement. By no means do you have to wait for the statement bro

i know, 170 is insane!@

and i checked with the bank about the statement, apparently they only have records till nov 18th and they told me id ahve to wait for my next statement. but todays a weekend here and most of the employees were trainees, so im gonna try check it online as soon as i find out what my pin number is lol

Thats bull**** bro. You can ring any day of the week except weekends and get info on your account IE balances, transfers & purchases. Dont listen to them man, trust me the process only takes 1 week max. Ive gone through this already with Paypal. Im lucky HK is very close to Australia and shipping is 40 dollars for the first item then 20 for the next

Yep that sounds alot better, why dont you just buy them out now and tell them youll pay in a few days? atleast you have them secure

alright! purchased from abc express and payed for! but they said on the item info that 0 feedback buyers need to email them for confirmation. so i sent the owner a message through ebay saying i was purchasing for the first time and to inform me what i had to do to confirm... is what i did right? ( a bit of a thickey question , i know but when do i leave feedback for the store? after i recieve the item?

thank you!@

Youve stated you will go through with the purchase via correspondence so that should be enough for him. DOH youve paid him so who gives a rats ass about your 0 feedback lol

Back