1/6 Hot Toys - Prey - Feral Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
fOeVfFl.jpg

Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, the sci-fi movie Prey follows Naru, a fierce and skilled young warrior who has been raised in the shadow of the most legendary hunters on the Great Plains. The prey she stalks turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

Inspired by the movie Prey, Hot Toys proudly presents the latest 1/6th Feral Predator collectible figure. The ruthless predator is now here to stalk your display!

Exquisitely crafted based on Feral Predator’s appearance in Prey with phenomenal paintworks, the one-sixth scaled figure features a newly developed head sculpt with highly detailed rubber hair, interchangeable mandibles with fangs, sculpted lamellar skirt and ankle wraps. A variety of hunting weapons such as shield, blades, whip, batons in different modes, spear gun and spear, and accessories including an LED lighted Predator mask, capsule backpack, bones and a newly designed diorama base inspired by Naru’s campsite for extensive display.

This is a must-have figure for Predator fans and an excellent addition to your collection!

The 1/6th scale Feral Predator Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Feral Predator in the movie Prey
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with multiple finely crafted rubber hair
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable mandibles (opened and normal)
- Highly-detailed facial expression with fangs and skin texture
- Approximately 37cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 16 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pistol holding left hand
- One (1) whip holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) utility belt with lamellar skirt
- One (1) pair of sculpted ankle wraps

Weapons:
- One (1) shield (attachable to left forearm armor)
- One (1) set of blades (attachable to right forearm gauntlet)
- One (1) collapsed baton
- One (1) extended baton (can be separated)
- One (1) spear gun with spear
- One (1) extended whip

Accessories:
- One (1) LED lighted Predator mask (red light, USB power operated; attachable to head sculpt)
- One (1) capsule backpack
- Two (2) bones (attachable to belt)
- Newly designed camp base themed diorama base

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details can subject to change without further notice

HByfYv7.jpg
H7j0Mxo.jpg
wa4OUKC.jpg
8RZbWNV.jpg
LTCxhlo.jpg
DvVWsqB.jpg
e7lLwqp.jpg
p8NOPmj.jpg
H9iW7c2.jpg
D2LrUhb.jpg
HGFbvAZ.jpg
CH003jg.jpg
tz5tbs6.jpg
Rf6Ndwg.jpg
Hvx2KXs.jpg

Last edited:
This looks really good! I’m honestly surprised with how accurate it looks, now granted I haven’t studied the movie’s design too much…but I’m not seeing a lot of stylistic choices!

Pleasantly surprised they're actually moving forward with this one! How long's it been since their last Predator, six years? Not sure I'll go for him, but I'd still be interested in a Naru.

This looks really good! I’m honestly surprised with how accurate it looks, now granted I haven’t studied the movie’s design too much…but I’m not seeing a lot of stylistic choices!
My thoughts exactly. Makes me wonder how accurate they'd make a Jungle Hunter if they tried again today.

MAN! This thing is a Beast. I'm pre-ordering and hopefully because they were shown together John wick 4 figures go up for PO.

I had no interest in this when it was originally teased, but it does look pretty damn cool here. And I've really grown to like the unique design which fits the movie perfectly.

Still though, I'd probably only get this if we got a Naru as well.

I picked up the steelbook yesterday for this, oddly enough. Still haven't seen it.

That being said, I like the look of this figure.

I also imagine we'll see a huge influx of Naru figs from third parties now. It's literally going to be a race to see who debuts first now.

Definitely interested in this version of Predator and still have Scar Pred v.1 tucked away in storage somewhere. Hopefully that Naru and her dog will follow up (either 3rd party or official) in a few years time.

Comments on fb say they photoshopped the visible joints.

Who else is doing Predator merchandise right now? NECA has released a Feral Predator but, other than that, what had been a thriving license prior to the Disney takeover is now dead. Are HIYA toys still pumping out their little figures?

Just wondering if there's some general mandate that only ''current'' content can be promoted with merch. If so then that's real sad and I wonder how long it is to be the case.

I'm not sure what to do with this one. I've made no secret of how much I dislike this design and how brain damaged this Pred behaves in the movie but HT have done a good job with this and they so rarely make Predator figures, part of me is thinking about getting this. Why!? I hate this design.
If I knew they were going to do a new Jungle Hunter or City Hunter, I wouldn't consider this Feral thing at all.
So it must be, HT doing a new Pred figure after years and years, must buy because who knows when they'll do another, thing going on in my head somewhere.
EDIT: Don't like that bloody great big torso joint seam though.

Back