1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snagged a loose one and made my own base dio.... anc2.jpg
anc4.jpg
predbase7.jpg

Yes. Except for the AvP Elder v2. Elder cannot wear a mask because of the quills and his mask is not wearable by other Preds because it lacks the mandible "pegs"

Pity about the Elder, thx for confirming though.

Well. My retroactive purchasing quest continues... Just budged and ordered a shipper-sealed Ancient Predator. :slap

What stopped me from getting him earlier was that he's too close to Celtic (which was supposed to be the only AvP I got). But damn it I still crave me Predators and what's left now was this guy, Scar and Wolf. And we all know Wolf's body, especially legs, are freaking ridiculous looking. So here we are.

TL;DR Those of you with one other AvP and the Ancient, how do you pose the duo? Pics much appreciated.

Picked this guy up about a month ago because I want to at least get one predator from every movie and I love the Bio mask on this guy. Have to say that out of the others I have, he looks the best IMHO. One of the best HT Predators to date IMHO and his accessories are some of the best as well ( how can you beat a severed alien head on a spear ). Of course when the new Wolf is released it will then claim my favorite spot but for now...this guy has my heart.

Excellent pictures, this looks like a really cool figure. I hope to perhaps own him one day, but I think I'd get Elder first to go with my Scar. I'd get this one over Celtic though because there is more there to differentiate him from Scar, including a unique looking bio-mask, whereas the only thing really differentiating Celtic from Scar to me is Celtic's bio-mask.

Even though the dio bases for this and Celtic are neat looking, I dislike the way you're essentially forced to have to pose them with their leg up on top of the Xenomorph head in a Captain Morgan esque pose. I think it's more fitting with Ancient though being that he at least slayed some Aliens; Celtic got slayed, ironically by the dead Alien that's included on his base.

Upon reorganizing my display this past weekend I discovered that the staff with the xenomorph skull on it had snapped in half on its own and was sitting on the floor of my display. He was behind a few other figures so I didn't notice until moving them.

When I line it back up the staff is very warped and I assume the weight of the skull caused it to bend and eventually snap... So before I look for another on ebay, is anyone selling this accessory? Thanks.

Not my picture, just a picture of the unbroken accessory.
s-l1600.jpg

Back