1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that a SS GI Joe environment on the last page? SS didn't have any codes to use for this guy huh?

Im going with one pred.

Should I go with ANCIENT or CELTIC?

FYI I HAVE ZERO NONE HT PREDS RIGHT NOW.

Im going with one pred.

Should I go with ANCIENT or CELTIC?

Well, they're almost the same figure. Ancient comes with 2 bio masks and the impaled Alien head. Celtic also comes with 2 bio masks, but they're the same design (clean and battle damaged). Celtic has armor on his right shoulder/chest and Ancient does not. They both have basically the same stand. I think it comes down to which bio mask design you like the most and none of us can make that decision for you.

Well, they're almost the same figure. Ancient comes with 2 bio masks and the impaled Alien head. Celtic also comes with 2 bio masks, but they're the same design (clean and battle damaged). Celtic has armor on his right shoulder/chest and Ancient does not. They both have basically the same stand. I think it comes down to which bio mask design you like the most and none of us can make that decision for you.

I thought long and hard and im still on the fence. sigh. I had the original ancient asia predator back in the days and sold it long ago, so that bio doesnt give me the wow factor anymore. But i like that impaled alien head alot. I never own celtic before and bio just looks so badasss.

is that a SS GI Joe environment on the last page? SS didn't have any codes to use for this guy huh?

Yup. Gi Joe serpent temple. I bought one on bbts last week. Only 4 left so I bit the bullet. Sideshow sold out of them during spooktacular because I was going to grab one then

image.jpgimage.jpg fixed up the base

Not yet. I should've used my $15 off and free shipping on Ancient Predator during Black Friday week.

He's an exclusive so you'll need to hunt about as most sellers wont have him. I got mine a few months ago via my m8 in the UK.

Back