AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damnit i knew these figures would sell out on abc express before i got a chance to verify my paypal account. guess ill have to wait for sideshow to import them. i bloody well hope they do!:monkey1

damnit i knew these figures would sell out on abc express before i got a chance to verify my paypal account. guess ill have to wait for sideshow to import them. i bloody well hope they do!:monkey1

I think I snatched the last one at abc-express. They had 2 BIN for Wolf pred, one had 0 left and the other had 1. I bought that single one. I think they'll relist some more in a few days.

Is there a huge difference between the HK release and the time when Toys2 have their figures in stock?

Someone either in this thread or the other AVP:R threads stated that HK sellers will get first, Toys2 will get a few weeks later and Sideshow gets it 3-4 months after.

Someone either in this thread or the other AVP:R threads stated that HK sellers will get first, Toys2 will get a few weeks later and Sideshow gets it 3-4 months after.

im not so sure about 3 to 4 months.. sideshow had the p2 predator instock around a month and a half or close to 2 months after it was released in hong kong

Toys2 gets them about two weeks after HK Sellers. Sideshow its a crap shoot really, they imported P2 quickly but then they still haven't imported the Jack Sparrow figure and its been out for ages....it just depends. Either way Toys2 will be faster than SSC especially if you order via an AD and not SSC Direct.

Pre-ordered the Wolf (x2),Predalien and Alien from Toys2!!!

Came to about $39.70 shipping for UPS...not bad at all I think for four figures!

I don't know how ebay seller ABC-express does it but he always gets more pics than the official Hot Toys website. Not sure if I'm allowed to post his pics but this pic was just too cool to not share. You can find more pics through ebay...not too hard to find. There are also additional of the Predalien and Alien.

I noticed some of his Predalien pics have it painted in a red color.

so i make an account at toys2.net and order the wolf and predalien

when i click check out i get this lousy page

There are no shipping methods available

You cannot proceed! Please contact your administrator.

This may be a problem caused by an invalid mailing address. If this is the case, click on modify profile and fix any address problems in both shipping and billing addresses. Then click on "Checkout" to proceed.

anyone know if toy2.net ship internationally? and cant they bloody state whether or not on their website?:monkey3

Hey leprechaun, get off the piss will ya. :lol

I had the same problem or similar. Can't remember exactly what it was. I guess that happens when too much alcohol is consumed. Anyway, I just contacted the boss dude, and he sorted it out after about two or three emails back and forth. I thought it was just me because this sort of thing happens to me all the time. So persevere and you'll get there eventually.

Hey leprechaun, get off the piss will ya. :lol

I had the same problem or similar. Can't remember exactly what it was. I guess that happens when too much alcohol is consumed. Anyway, I just contacted the boss dude, and he sorted it out after about two or three emails back and forth. I thought it was just me because this sort of thing happens to me all the time. So persevere and you'll get there eventually.

oh alright...lol

sorry

Oh yeah, and ABC Express will get more, you just have to check back there every now and then, but be warned, it's best to get in early with them because they jack the price up over time. Just as an example, I bought their version one Joker for around $135, their last one went up for over $200. That may have been a more limited item, but you'll notice the price rise once you get used to the site.

Oh and another warning, don't believe their crapola about bullet proof packaging. It's probably the same as what you guys in the states get from Sideshow, a boxed item slipped into a cardboard box sleeve, of course any dings will be transmitted through to the figures box. Not sure if that's right that Sideshow do it. I wouldn't know. The parcels I receive from Sideshow all come in a larger box surrounded by air pillows, being that I am an international purchaser.

Oh yeah, and ABC Express will get more, you just have to check back there every now and then, but be warned, it's best to get in early with them because they jack the price up over time. Just as an example, I bought their version one Joker for around $135, their last one went up for over $200. That may have been a more limited item, but you'll notice the price rise once you get used to the site.

Oh and another warning, don't believe their crapola about bullet proof packaging. It's probably the same as what you guys in the states get from Sideshow, a boxed item slipped into a cardboard box sleeve, of course any dings will be transmitted through to the figures box. Not sure if that's right that Sideshow do it. I wouldn't know. The parcels I receive from Sideshow all come in a larger box surrounded by air pillows, being that I am an international purchaser.

Yeah its normal packaging from them. My Predator 2 Line come in normal boxes

listen guys, theres no way any US based sites can have this for preorder before sideshow announces this right? cause im getting tired of checking every US based site every hour for the past 2 days :monkey4

yes i know im obsessed. but like i said, i wont be able to sleep right till i get all the avp-r figures on preorder:eek:

As for US sites, I think they can offer it for pre-order -- I think one of them did just that about the Power Loader awhile back. But they're less likely to until they get an official price from Sideshow. And it's possible that the PredAlien isn't offered from Sideshow until 2008. So if it means that much to you, try sending an e-mail to Toys2.https://www.toys2.net/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update
They ship internationally into the US all the time so I bet they can ship anywhere, they just don't have contingancy prices for everyplace on their website. The guy who runs it is really good about responding to his customers.

Thanks for the info about abc-express, Creech. Just ordered from them for the first time and it's good to know what to expect. :cool:

The best thing about getting stuff shipped internationally from Sideshow is that the packages are packed more carefully, as you said. Everything I've received from them is nearly always C9+. For what we have to shell out in shipping costs, it certainly ought to be in perfect condition.

Back