AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, when i bought my Predator 2 line it said Sep07 release, no matter i received my tracking # for my Elder today from them!:chew:chew

Sep 07....actually shipping in Nov 07.

That means if the eBay sellers are saying Dec 07 hypothetically we could have these in hand by Feb 08?

eBay for sure, I guarantee by the end of the day most place will have it and if SSC is importing it it'll teased in the next Newsletter.

We should probably expect these to be released around the same time as the DVD. So Q2 (March or so) sounds about right.

I was loving it from the preview picture, but the legs are way too lean. It looks bizarre.
I wish they just used the old basic body.

At the OSW forums there are theories that some of the leg armour, if not all, is not removable. What do you guys think?

I got that same feeling from the shin armor when I first saw it. It's possible, might make it cheaper to produce and will prevent the thigh armor from falling off since there doesn't appear to be any straps holding them up on the thighs. The leather straps on his thigh armor are not apart of the sculpt, though they may be just glued on afterwards for the prototype. :dunno

yea, i looked at this closely , from what i can tell the shin armor is removable, just the nude bodi has very tiny calfs in order to make the legs lean when wearing armor. notice the back of the calfs.. hes got spikey skin.

damn it when is this gonna go for preorder in the western hemisphere!?!? i cant sleep comfortably till i have this on preorder.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that Toys2 will have it for PO by the end of the day.....

Back