AvP:R Predalien hybrid full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit nervous about having ordered 400+ USD of toys in a single transaction, but I'm elated to have these figures!
Now these take precedence over any other toy purchase.

I'm a bit nervous about having ordered 400+ USD of toys in a single transaction, but I'm elated to have these figures!
Now these take precedence over any other toy purchase.

I do it whenever Hot Toys release em. Outside my country also, you have nothing to fear:chew

I'm pretty stoked to see the movie over the holidays. Have a feeling even if its crap it'll make me want to get this in hand more....

Me three.

:rock :rock :rock

I tried to get my wife to agree to Dec 25th but she smiled and said no. She does though want me to Fandango the tickets though as soon as they are available for the 26th

Agreed. I suppose they just put the height in there to let us know that they're true to scale with the other figures. I think the only alien to ever stand to full height was the original. The scene were Lambert gets it comes to mind. The HT figures somehow don't look right standing to full height anyway. The PA will be a pretty imposing figure no matter how it's posed, I imagine. :monkey5

It wont actually stand at 18inches because of when we articulate him no doubt it will be more like 16.. i dont think anyone will have him standing dead straight

true, but my predators wont be standing straight either. i wanna display the ht PA in the same pose as the sideshow maquette, thats pretty straight:D

Anybody know about how long it takes to get stuff from ABCExpress once the item is released over there?

If we pre-ordered this through them, will we get them at the end of this month?

It wont actually stand at 18inches because of when we articulate him no doubt it will be more like 16.. i dont think anyone will have him standing dead straight

Yeah I agree, it's like the Aliens, they look weird when stood at full height, they need that crouch to bring out their iconic look. Are the outer mandibles bendy or articulated, does anyone know?

Please don't let this movie stink!

Back