AvP:R Predalien hybrid full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Predalien is defnitely not my favorite design(although certainly better than the baby Alien from Resurrection :yuck), but he looks cool and as Les said he's kinda the posterboy for the movie.

I do like the skull underneath the dome, glad to see that and I think overall he'll be a great addition to the shelf.

I lovin' these!!! Damn, I am gonna really have to make some serious choices this year. Hot Toys is dominating my wants right now.

I will be getting this one for sure too.

Looks like it is gonna be an all Hot Toys year for me.

18 inches tall? Flockin' A! I'm definitely getting this but I just hope that the pricetag isn't insane. I might get two, one for home and one for the kiddies to look at in my classroom....

18 inches tall? Flockin' A! I'm definitely getting this but I just hope that the pricetag isn't insane. I might get two, one for home and one for the kiddies to look at in my classroom....

Oh crap, I didnt even notice that it was 18":google

Thats bigger than the F'n Power Loader!!!!

Hot Toys needs to get the Pumpkinhead license, BAD!! They could make a KICK ASS to scale Pumpkinhead!!!!!

Anyway, back to AVP:R talk.

US $170.00! Definitely higher than expected but not outrageously high considering the piece itself.

Doesn't really surprise me, it's a bigger creature, complete new design.
Still a lot of money, but heck, I paid 250 for the PL, so why am I complaining?
I hope the warrior is cheaper, so as to balance the budget, 'cause I'm sure Wolf will be expensive as well, probably the same cost as the P2 Elder...

Yah the Alien is going for pennies, but Wolf and PredAlien are 130 and 150

HOT TOYS Aliens vs Predator Requiem AVP-R PredAlien-NEW
Sale price: US $149.99
Quantity: 1
Subtotal: US $149.99
Postage & Handling: Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service: US $39.55 for first item, US $20.10 for each additional item.

TOOO SWEEETT

Last edited:
Hot Toys did a bang up job, but I'm not loving the new design.
There's not enough Biomechanical in the body, it looks too organic.
Still, I like it enough to most likely buy one when he comes out!

I'm surprised he's only $150 with all that's gonna go into him... also not like they can really re-use the body for anyone else.

I'll wait to order until Sideshow has him, then probably go through a retailer and save a few $$$

This guy is definitely a keeper especially after forwarding the pic to my wife and getting this as a response: "ew". :lol

Can't wait to PreOrder.....the question is do I go with my trusted HT source Toys2 or do I wait and see if Sideshow imports and get a further discount via ADs.......

This guy is definitely a keeper especially after forwarding the pic to my wife and getting this as a response: "ew". :lol

Can't wait to PreOrder.....the question is do I go with my trusted HT source Toys2 or do I wait and see if Sideshow imports and get a further discount via ADs.......

That's a tough one, Sideshow has it's benefits, but often, Toys 2 get figures at least a month before Sideshow. If you want it quickly, Toys 2, if you want benefits, Sideshow.

Back