Hot Toys – AVPR - COSBABY full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, lets. And while we do lets also hope for a Celtic like Predator, you know the guy from the beginning, made into a snap kit, cosbaby, or a MM fig.

I don't, that means you get them all, and if each sells for $10, then it comes to $60. The person selling them wants to make money, so he sells them for $70, and that shipping isn't all that bad either because it cost me $8 to ship one from SSC.

So no I don't think it's such a big stretch.

I'm not sure why you'd need to preorder them so far in advance and for that much extra (not to mention the shipping). The AVP ones were only $7.50 apiece. It's also not a complete set since he doesn't mention the secret figure.

Heres a display set from Hong Kong:
DSCN2477.jpg

Together with the 1st set:
DSCN2485.jpg

Thanks for the pics man. Do you think you could get any more pics? Possibly some close ups of the cosbabies, and the cleaner Wolf's new head and the Chest burster anytime soon?

Sorry Elder Pred, i am back in Singapore now...was in HK for holidays..

So, with this set coming out pretty damn soon (Toys2.net is supposed to get theirs in July), is there any word on what the secret figure is?

Man, I can't wait for the second wave. I have an idea for another little comic that I can't wait to take pictures for.

Back