AvP:R Predalien hybrid full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a tough one, Sideshow has it's benefits, but often, Toys 2 get figures at least a month before Sideshow. If you want it quickly, Toys 2, if you want benefits, Sideshow.

IMO, the benefit is getting it before everyone else. That way...if something is wrong with the figure, it won't be hard to get a replacement. :monkey3

Oh, and does the Predalien have mandibles on its inner-jaws too? I can't really make it out. :confused:
Based off of the Predalien-buster in AVP..... it's supposed to have them.

IMO, the benefit is getting it before everyone else. That way...if something is wrong with the figure, it won't be hard to get a replacement. :monkey3

Oh, and does the Predalien have mandibles on its inner-jaws too? I can't really make it out. :confused:
Based off of the Predalien-buster in AVP..... it's supposed to have them.

Did the inner jaw have them too? I just remember the chestburster having some mandibles.

I agree with the comment earlier about the mandibles looking unnatural the way they're designed, I think if they didn't try to get that tendon look from the sides of the Alien mouth into the anatomy of the mandibles and just had them as solid flesh like a Predator, it would have looks more natural.

predalien-1.jpg

predbursterlj6.jpg

mravphybrid.jpg

Clear as day. :D
Oh, and I think AVP set the crummy stuck-on-mandible look.

Thanks Facebox, this image shows it, but with all the slime and lighting, I see why I missed it in the movie, it's subtle.

mravphybrid.jpg

That's a tough one, Sideshow has it's benefits, but often, Toys 2 get figures at least a month before Sideshow. If you want it quickly, Toys 2, if you want benefits, Sideshow.

Man....its Sophie's Choice.....

Alright. If they announce it for sale this Newsletter then I'll get it from SSC. If not its Toys2. Either way....the wait is going to be tough......

I just preordered both of them through a HK seller on Ebay, they can be trusted cause i got my P2 line through them

HK Sellers are great on eBay but you have to pay now. US Sellers take longer but don't take the moola until shipment. :D

Yeah i just smacked the payment down on both last night.
Im not too upset seeing as i wont be buying anything else untill the Predator 1 predator is released. No humans for me either

Yup, just ordered one from abc-express.

this thing is 18" INCHES tall. thats huge....

AND the outer mandibles are posable. so you can have sour-face predalien or screaming predalien.

Last edited:
ABC Express is running out FAST

Nah, they just have an arrangement with Hot Toys. A standing order. Then they request more a little later down the track. Just hang in there and they'll get some more up for grabs. Don't forget, don't wait too long because their asking price goes up.

Aside from the cheast it looks the way you'd exspect A Predalien to look.

Nah, they just have an arrangement with Hot Toys. A standing order. Then they request more a little later down the track. Just hang in there and they'll get some more up for grabs. Don't forget, don't wait too long because their asking price goes up.

LOL i ordered Wolf and PA from them Day before yesterday. I get all my Hot Toys from them. I gave the link out for everyone else too :)

The more I look at the hybrid the more it becomes my favourite of the three. I still have a few issues with the actual design of the creature, mostly the dreads. But putting that aside and just looking at it as a model it seems the most ambitious, and that opaque dome over the skull face just looks so cool, extendable inner teeth/jaw and bendy mandibles (I think/hope!).
I want it now!

The Predalien is definitely my favorite figure to be released so far from this line although the Wolf is a very very close second. The size of this thing really shocks and I can't wait to rip open that box.

i still can't believe the thing is 18 inches. i did a triple take when i saw that. if i get one, this will be the one for sure.

Back