Hot Toys – AVPR - COSBABY full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look very nice, I think they'll be my first set of Cosbabies I ever get :joy

I wrote in my review-

At this point I think it’s worth wondering just ‘what’ a Cosbaby is, I’m guessing the oversized head and cute features are the ‘baby’ (my powers of deduction are astounding) and the ‘Cos’ comes from the phenomenon of ‘Cosplay’ meaning a Cosbaby 'is in effect' a baby dressed up as a character… well that’s the way I see it anyway!

What other reason does one need to buy a small representation of a baby dressed as ones favourite character?

why they had let out the celtic lookin' dude from the start of the film, certain he's have more character that the already seen ancients, seems no one loves him:monkey2 ( a part me and adambomb here )

I like 'em! I may get a Wolf and PredAlien.

For some people, this may be their last chance for a cheap wolf! :lol

In tribute to these new Cosbabies, I broke out the AVP set, and being a rainy day... threw this together.

Poor old Scar just can't catch a break tryin to clean an Xeno skull (came with the Predator Mez-It's) when his roomie needs to use the bathroom, things get even worse when it's found out that the skull is Alien's poor girlfriend, Cindy.

2aa0zle.jpg

fa3shv.jpg

ngzjhl.jpg

k0t0jm.jpg

2im9g94.jpg

16abm37.jpg

a338d3.jpg

fxwg1s.jpg

2vlnngp.jpg

Last edited:
lmao , that lil comic is awesome dude !!!.
Keep em up man !!. You should put them on a video on your youtube dude !! :rock

Maybe the secret design is a Cosbaby style queen...

How are these so cute though? They're meant to be killing machines, but they're just so adorable...:D:D:D

Back