Hot Toys – AVPR - COSBABY full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
More Cosbabies, These look better than the last set, especially diggin that Predalien and Wolfs face is cool.

Hot Toys - COSB20_26 – AVPR - COSBABY

Each CosBaby stands 3 inches tall, featuring your favorite ALIEN, PREDATOR and PredAlien in baby form and its unique designs from the movie in special format.

Designs inclusive:
l Alien
l Battle Damaged Alien
l Wolf Predator
l Ancient Predator
l Predator
l PredAlien
l Plus one more SECRET design

**Snap kits with joint articulations
**Removable weapons
**Amazing detailed accessories
**Some assembly required

{Release date: Q2-3, 2008}

Aliens vs Predator Requiem TM & © 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

AVPR_Cosbaby_01.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_02.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_03.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_04.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_05.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_06.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_07.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_08.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_09.jpg

AVPR_Cosbaby_10.jpg

The Predalien looks like she's got a really good joke to tell you. Just look at that mischievous grin.

Ruthless killing machines, now in fun-size assortments! Get yours today, kids!

I'm glad HT didn't include any of the human characters. What would be the point?

I also found it interesting that they include two other Preds, might this be a clue to more in the 1/6 line?

I also found it interesting that they include two other Preds, might this be a clue to more in the 1/6 line?

Not likely. Those two are identical to the Asian and Sideshow Ancients which were already released for AVP.

This must be the second item they're unveiling this month. They're not really my thing, but Cleaner Wolf is a must buy.

Cool! I'll definitely get the predalien and other aliens, and the Wolf as well. I don't like the movie much, but these are great. The other predators seem identical to the previous release, so I'll pass on those. The "secret" figure is intriguing. I wonder, is it going to be a random chase figure, or do they just not want to announce what it is right now?

I really wish they'd do Cosbaby figures of the earlier Alien films, though.

Not likely. Those two are identical to the Asian and Sideshow Ancients which were already released for AVP.

This must be the second item they're unveiling this month. They're not really my thing, but Cleaner Wolf is a must buy.

I wouldn't bet on that. :lol If there's money to be had...we'll see them. Particularly the Ancients due to the fact allot of people want these.

The Predator is kinda tempting, but the Aliens with so much of their detail painted on the torso are kinda odd with the heads so sculpted, I'll get the Medi VCD Alien first, but I do dig Wolf.

YES! I LOVED the first set, these are a must buy for me! Thanks Hot Toys!

Anyone know about when these'll go up on pre-order?

Last edited:
What the heck is "cosbaby" supposed to mean?

Any recs as to where to get the best price on this and the first set?

Well, all companies come up with some more or less meaningless name for their mini-figures. I assume cosbaby is a combination of "costume" and "baby" since the figures look a bit like baby versions of the characters dressed up in costumes.

The old series might be a little hard to track down if you want a complete set, since there aren't actually that many places that carry them. BBTS still has some of the individual figures. I think I saw some sets on ebay.

for some reason the word cosbaby reminds me of some sort of japanese thing ?.
Whats the word I'm thinking of thats similar to it , its driving me crazy ?

for some reason the word cosbaby reminds me of some sort of japanese thing ?.
Whats the word I'm thinking of thats similar to it , its driving me crazy ?

Cosplay.

Cosbabies are supposed to be like babies, dressed in Cosplay from these movies.

Back