AvP:R Alien Warrior/Drone full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just added the fifth spike(or headrest) under this AVP-R Alien's head (Borrowed from the Brownie AVP one as it is a stand in for the AR alien anyway...), and it is so much more satisfying!
Thanks Sabres for the idea!

Still looking for that review Wook! :rock

5th SPIKE ALIENS RULE!! :D

I went a slightly different direction with my pic :)
HotToysAVP-RAlien4.jpg

OK, it's not AVP:R alien (too lazy to search for the original AVP alien warrior thread and bring it back from the dead), but I just took some pics of my new Hot Toys PMC figures, and had to include one with the alien warrior from AVP, so figured I post it here for fun.

Ive seen you guys posting about the worry of posing him with the Inner Jaw outside. Because the mouth opens up so high. Why does the most of you have that prob? The mouth on mine doesent open that much that ive seen on you guys pics so far. Wich is kinda strange, hmmm. But i guess its an upside, if the thingies "dont remember the name" are to stretched that it`ll will rip off after a while.

DSC00331Resided.jpg

Last edited:
Wondering if any one's inner jaws hit the top teeth and have to be pushed hard or helped before they will come out? I will say the joints on mine are alot tighter than any other aliens I have, that's a plus+. this one went together quicker than the others. also as far as the neck; I think it KICKS A#@!:maul I'll have to get back and check it out further for more comments. (just put it together):monkey5:chew

Got my alien yesterday and yes indeed, it kicks ass!
Joints are nice and tight (had to soak them in hot water to put put the arm and leg in place) and the paint apps are definitely the best of the three HT aliens I own.
Mine has a funny, slightly off-kilter jaw, but that adds to his charm.
The mouth/tongue mechanism is pretty hard but works well, but the size of the hole for the lever in the back is a bit distracting. The limitations on articulation, especially the elbow joints, to piss me off so I'm thinking of doing a bit of dremeling around there to see if it is just a matter of the sculpt getting in the way of the full motion.

Anyway, stellar figure by HT!

Back