AvP:R Alien Warrior/Drone full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the kit in question is has no articultion, it's an "old school" grage kit, meaning its a statue you put together your self.

The Alien looks pretty cool, even though I much prefer the first and third Alien designs...

When you look at the work JC Hong does on the proto's it's pretty outstanding. But you're right the production figs just keep getting better and better. Joe-El, Prison Break,the new Resi Evil 4 and Appleseed stand testament to that.

When you look at the work JC Hong does on the proto's it's pretty outstanding. But you're right the production figs just keep getting better and better. Joe-El, Prison Break,the new Resi Evil 4 and Appleseed stand testament to that.

The Appleseed paint apps look outstanding! Btw, those and the R.E. figures should be shipping very soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing these in person.

So, can anyone tell me how the ankle/foot construction is on this version? I'm a little wary after the widespread problems with the Aliens warrior; if it's nice and tight this may end up being the version I use to flesh out dios with....

Still no notices for the Predalien or Wolf, though. Not even 7-10 Day or 20-25 Day notices. Not that I'm complaining since I really don't want that $500 hit all at once. :google

If you check the last page of the Wolf Pics thread, people have posted up a few Predalien pics and then there are all the other Wolf pics posted there over the last 2 days.

I got an email over a week ago from SSC saying that they were getting this in stock and were going to be taking my money. But after that I have yet to hear from them with shipping or anything. Has anyone else gotten an email about shipping or anything else? Thanks guys.

Just finished editing my pics, here are a few samples before the review goes up-
pose5-1.jpg

huggerback.jpg

headdetail-3.jpg

compdetail.jpg

3aliencomp.jpg

rob2.jpg

cool pics Wookster, can't wait to read your review. Mine should arrive by Monday if I'm lucky (Tuesday if I'm not).

I just added the fifth spike(or headrest) under this AVP-R Alien's head (Borrowed from the Brownie AVP one as it is a stand in for the AR alien anyway...), and it is so much more satisfying!
Thanks Sabres for the idea!

Still looking for that review Wook! :rock

Back