AvP:R Alien Warrior/Drone full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nahhh, ALIENS version is definitely best looking, it's very badass looking where the AVP-R, while better than the AVP, still has that ADI, less threatening appearance. The teeth and overall look on the portrait/head of the ALIENS figure is just pure evilness that rocks big time. I'm still getting the AVP-R warrior though, it still looks like a solid addition to the collection.

those are my thoughts as well. but again as i said before, no way am i paying that much for a defective product as muich as i like it.

those are my thoughts as well. but again as i said before, no way am i paying that much for a defective product as muich as i like it.

I can totally understand that perspective for a lot of people, I thank my lucky stars I got a top notch ALIENS figure, nothing broken or loose and has held up after many posing and photography sessions with it. It seemed like the issues came after the first wave was released.

All that was wrong with mine was a loose right foot. Big deal it doesnt affect him at all seeing as the tail is a makeshift stand for them. Ill go out on a limb and say the ALIENS warrior is the best TOY ever produced from the ALIEN series imo

All that was wrong with mine was a loose right foot. Big deal it doesnt affect him at all seeing as the tail is a makeshift stand for them. Ill go out on a limb and say the ALIENS warrior is the best TOY ever produced from the ALIEN series imo

....untill her magesty comes along...muha...muahahahahaha:emperor

It's in a file on my computer but I can't get the sucker to load. I'll see if I can stick it in my photobucket album later and try to post it for you.

I've adopted a wait-and-see atitude towards this; I want to see that it's free of the construction problems that plagued the Aliens Alien before I buy into it much. If it is free of those mistakes I might get two or three to round out my display.

The included facehuggers are an additional incentive.

I've adopted a wait-and-see atitude towards this; I want to see that it's free of the construction problems that plagued the Aliens Alien before I buy into it much. If it is free of those mistakes I might get two or three to round out my display.

The included facehuggers are an additional incentive.

yeah same here, thatd why i preordered 3( i repeat this so many times cause i cant believe ive done this, this is gonna cost me so much, being a student working parttime it is a BIG deal for me, but i KNOW itll be worth it when i take a look at them displayed grandly on a shelf::D) of them from a US store..so i can see the product before i pay.. if they actually turn out to be free of the flaws that plagued the ALIENS warriors ill gladly buy another 2 or 3.. ive always wanted a group of alien drones to display.. if i have the funds at the time that is:D

Last edited:
the one you have on now, the brown alien

Here's a pic of Takeya's 18" beauty and the Alien Pile...

l.jpg

jjjj.jpg

That's a great pair of Takeya aliens you've got there! Those look like the statues, if I'm not mistaken.

The one in my avatar is brown with a brown tinted head dome. The tail is also different. I have a resin kit by Takeya that was one of his first alien kits ever produced, or so I was told by a reliable source. I has two head options, but without the clear head dome. It's still unpainted, but I'll try to post some pics when I get a chance, if anyone's interested. It's pretty rare these days.

I think you'd like it a lot better if you saw the resin kit that was released first, and painted by Takeya himself. That was a thing of beauty and creepy as hell. The kit was gawdawful expensive and I didn't buy it when I had the chance. There's one up for auction on ebay right now, going for around $200 at the moment, but I bet it'll go for higher. The single alien is plenty good enough for me anyway.

Yeah, this kit really is great. And, like Mudshark said, VERY rare and hard to find now.

Here's a few painted Takeya kits...

takeya.jpg

takeya1.jpg

takeya5.jpg

takeyaalien1.jpg

takeyaalien2.jpg

takeyaalien9.jpg

Yeah, this kit really is great. And, like Mudshark said, VERY rare and hard to find now.

Here's a few painted Takeya kits...

takeya5.jpg

takeyaalien2.jpg

takeyaalien9.jpg

i love these three!@!@.:rock .are these poseable ?? cause the arms look like they have ball joints..

just checked on ebay, damn these are pricey, they are a few for 38- 50 but theyre probably recasts :(

Last edited:
Back