Aurra Sing Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, why this? I would have hoped for a 2nd PF Clone. I really would like to see OT characters, but would like to have one that at least had a line in the film.

I have no interest in this or any of the other EU characters. If there's really a big call for this kind of thing, then so be it, but to me it's kind of annoying that we don't get some of the iconic OT background characters instead of these -- things along the lines of the Tusken Raider. I would be all over most of the OT aliens like a Jawa, Cantina Band member (or any of the better known Cantina aliens), etc. Not to mention the major characters that we haven't seen yet.

The WIP has a nice butt.

Have to agree. Aurra is a cool looking character, but I resnt they call her a secondary character. She's set dressing. and Not worth a PF.

1/6 sure, but I think Jango deserves a PF before aurra.

Also, SS, stop wasting your time on this crap. I want my PF CHEWIE:chew

I have no interest in this or any of the other EU characters. If there's really a big call for this kind of thing, then so be it, but to me it's kind of annoying that we don't get some of the iconic OT background characters instead of these -- things along the lines of the Tusken Raider. I would be all over most of the OT aliens like a Jawa, Cantina Band member (or any of the better known Cantina aliens), etc. Not to mention the major characters that we haven't seen yet.

She actually appeared in one of the movies bub.

She's an EU character. I don't give a damn if she appeared for 3 seconds in TPM.

The video even starts out talking about how much they like the "expanded universe characters." :duh

She's an EU character. I don't give a damn if she appeared for 3 seconds in TPM.

The video even starts out talking about how much they like the "expanded universe characters." :duh

And the rest of the bounty hunters aren't? IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, etc. They didn't have much screen time either.

But at least Bossk has a speaking part. :rotfl :lol :rotfl

It goes something like, "groowwwfff"

I guess I would draw the line between her and the other bounty hunters this way: there's no way you can tell anything about this character just by watching TPM. You have no idea who she is or that she's a bounty hunter. At least with the bounty hunters in ESB, you know that they're bounty hunters, and they have a role in the story, however small. In TPM Aurra Sing is set dressing with no impact on the story or interaction with the characters.

We get this before IG-88..? Bossk..? Greedo???

Greedo I'd like to see - but none of the other bounty hunters are really of interest to me. Their designs just aren't very cool. A guy in a Gorn mask? A guy made up as a mummy stormtrooper? A garbage disposal?

But I'm pretty psyched about Aurra - yes, it's another hot chick - but it's also a pretty cool design of an evil character. I'm more interested in this one than Darth Cruella or Asajj.

It's interesting how the Disney actor has an face appliance to make her look more alien whereas the live action photo just has makeup and no prosthetic. I'm wondering if that's why we don't see the face on the PF - some may be pushing for the look in the photo whereas others want the more alien/Clone Wars design.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

Easiest PASS ever. Seriously. Wow.

:lol

Was this a directive from Lucasfilm, or is Sideshow really as out of touch as LFL now? :duh

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

Easiest PASS ever. Seriously. Wow.

:lol

Was this a directive from Lucasfilm, or is Sideshow really as out of touch as LFL now? :duh

Close, CCC was the easiest pass ever, this is up there though, especially at the price tag of these PF's

Looks good.. but easy pass:( If im going to drop 300 it better something i can remember. Its like the video was trying to educate who this character is with its 5 sec frame of fame. so sad.

Back