Sideshow Venture Brothers license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250? Really? I definitely wont be buying any Venture Brothers statue at that bloated price tag. Hopefully I can pick Brock & the others up later at a more reasonable cost.

$250? Really? I definitely wont be buying any Venture Brothers statue at that bloated price tag. Hopefully I can pick Brock & the others up later at a more reasonable cost.

Afraid I must agree. $250 is too much...

$250 is not just a joke but an insult.

Venture Bros. is great but who is going to spend a few thousand to establish a collection?

Sideshow as usual will blame fans for 'lack of interest', not their misguided decision making.

Was going to pick them all up but not for that price. Maybe I'll still get Molotov, but with SIdeshow's paint apps, I'm sure I won't.

250....for real. Man thats disappointing. This line would have been the first Statue line i'd have followed through on but not at that price :(

I agree this is overpriced. Even if it was $175 I'd still pass on it though. When it comes to statues, bigger is usually better, but I prefer statues of animated characters in a much smaller scale for some reason.

If these were the size of Gentle Giant maquettes, and around $100, I'd be all over them.

I'm not a statue collector, so for the price I just can't justify picking it up.

Too bad as it looks great and a pretty decent size.

SSC The Venture Bros. - Brock Samson Statue xD

PRE-ORDER HERE:https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2001051&ref=header&live&search

As a Venture Bros. nut myself I immediately pre-ordered this. Any thoughts on this? Looks great to me, and I love the exclusive henchman arm. Molotov Cocktease is supposed to come after. Cant wait! :yess:

brock-samson-sideshow-collectibles-statue.jpg

2001051_press01-001.jpg

Brock%20Samson%20A_2-320-640-240-480.png

Brock%20Samson%20C_2-320-640-240-480.png

-urbsallday

Re: SSC The Venture Bros. - Brock Samson Statue xD

yep I got an ex on preorder.....I love that show and the amount of different looks you can have with him is crazy.

So we start new thread when someone complains?

haha persuazion :lol

Yeah 250 seems a bit high, but what really sealed the deal for me on this piece is the detail on Brocks watch! I like how Dr. Venture looks like hes screaming for help. :taz

sideshow%2Bbrock%2Bsamson%2B2.jpg

The Brock statue is currently discounted to $200 with free domestic shipping on the Sideshow site. Finally got me to buy it after debating over it for the last year.

The thing showed up today and it's fantastic. Definitely one of my better statues. Way bigger than I expected (even knowing the dimensions already), the base is excellent, pose is perfect and I love the swappable heads/arms.

I'm sure I'll be ordering Molotov soon but it doesn't seem like either statue has been selling very well. Hopefully the line continues

Does anybody have the Brock Samson and Molotov statue for sale I will pay a really great price!

Back