Sideshow Venture Brothers license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what Venture Brothers is.

11596d1220309043-afghanistan-legends-gtfo-take-fail.jpg

Venture Bros is the greatest show TV has ever shown, and I for one both HATE and LOVE Sideshow for making these. I will buy them all.

I hope 21 is holding a lightsaber and has an interchangeable head with "authentic battle damage snack".

Last edited:
They need to make a statue from the scene where Brock and Molotov meet in the motel room after years of not seeing each other. It would be hilarious to have Brock on the bed in a towel with an erection and have Molotov in midair doing a backflip off of him.

"Aww... she took the CIGARETTES!"

I just stumbled across the video today! Looks like Brock might get an exlcusive headsculpt too. I just hope to see Hank and Dean, but I wonder if Dean could come with his Batman halloween mask.

Brock, Cocktease and the boys are a must. I can finally say, way to go Sideshow, a good license.

not really getting this. cool for collectors. But now i see that sideshow would rather do statues then 12 inch figures..please just give your licenses to hot toys so they can do the pieces now...

Back